Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

I still live with my parents. For a while it really bugged me, because I didn't feel like and adult, but recently I haven't been bothered by it too much. To be honest, the only reason I want to eventually get my own place is to have pets.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Good evening, Royals!

I still live with my parents. For a while it really bugged me, because I didn't feel like and adult, but recently I haven't been bothered by it too much. To be honest, the only reason I want to eventually get my own place is to have pets.

I wish I could have a dog.

How have you been, LadyV?

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I've been well, Ted. Busy with work, but that's to be expected this time of year. Things will slow down in about another month. Still going to the board games meetups as well.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
There. Fixed it for ya. ;)

My apologies, your Majesty.

I really need to stay away from Amazon. I currently have about a dozen board games on my wish list and the more I keep looking at them, the more I want to buy them all.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
No prob.

I just had two books come in that I ordered. I'll be diving into those this evening after work. They're both by Donald E. Westlake, who pretty much invented the comedic caper genre. Most movies of that vein were somehow influenced by him directly or indirectly.

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Tuesday, royals. Unfortunately, some people are just *&^% jerks. Part of life. Snort. I, for one, am done with fools. Onward and upward!

I have stupid chores to do today. Then, I hope to at least string a couple of coherent sentences together. :Hammer:

threads

Leaning In, Falling Over
Registered
Reaction score
Good Tuesday to you all.

I'm sorry Duchess Mary that you are feeling frustrated. People are lame=( I may in fact become a hermit .

Also, coherent sentences are highly overrated. (Same goes for coherency in general, which is why I often avoid it at all costs.)

I also desperately need to get back to my own long form writing.

I swear, I mostly write poetry because I have too short of an attention span to handle other things.

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
I was able to get some plantwork done today. Not much, but hopefully by the time I'm done, the front of my apartment will look great.

It's always invigorating to liven up a living space with plants. Which plants did you choose?

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

Yay for plant stuff! Sometimes I wish I got to do some of that for work, but that's what home is for. All the plants my mom and I bought on Mother's Day are looking great. She was very excited when the poppy bloomed. She's always wanted one. Hopefully the foxglove will bloom this season. I always liked that flower. Plus, deer won't touch it because it's poisonous. In fact, all the plants we got are deer-proof.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Princess LadyV, perhaps you can help Prince Welcheren with his needed potion ingredients, then, since all the plants are poisonous. ;)