Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
LadyV, I hope you sleep well.

I almost passed out while working tonight. It started off as a very intense hot flash and then progressively got worse. From what I can put together, I didn't have enough fat intake today, which is something I'm constantly forgetting. It's an inversion of the previous concepts I had and easy to forget. My shirt was soaked by the time I was done. Oddly enough, a few peanuts brought me out of it.

That's really scary, Ted. Peanuts contain protein, so it would make sense that they made you feel better.

Princess LadyV
It might interest you to know that I have recently taken deliverty of an awesome boardgame called "Pandemic". Are you familiar with it?

Pandemic is super popular game. There's even different versions of it, like Cthulu.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Oh so Pandemic is a version of call of Cthullu ( this has been around for twenty years so i guess its an off shoshoot)

or has Cthullu put out a pandemic version?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I hope everybody stays safe today on Friday the 13th. Especially if we have an Templar Knights running around.

Today is my day off and I'm dealing with a few wonderful issues. But I'll be ok.

It's a cloudy, gloomy day here. I was hoping for sun to do a photo shoot but it's not happening.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Morning royals, Prince ted i always thought cloudy days were good for photographs unless you are doing landscapes? what are you snapping?

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals!

I managed to sleep in, but I went to bed rather late last night, so I didn't really get much more sleep. I stayed out later at my games meetup than I initially planned, but I was enjoying myself, so it was worth it. Today, I'm going to the mall to buy a Halloween costume. Then I have to go to a viewing for a family friend who passed away earlier this week.

Oh so Pandemic is a version of call of Cthullu ( this has been around for twenty years so i guess its an off shoshoot)

or has Cthullu put out a pandemic version?

Pandemic is the franchise of games. They have a Cthullu version.

910tCWewveL._SY450_.jpg

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Yep it saturday

Got 20 more sap taps put together 190/400 ... should be ready for a good spring. Found another neighbor interested in me tapping his trees ... I might get to 400 or 500 taps yet (should equal 10- 15 gals of syrup) Still got to get my evaportor set up and next year I'll most likely get the sugar shack done.

2X4's all around !!!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I'll pass on the 2 x 4's, but I love me some real maple syrup on my pancakes and waffles.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
He said he was gonna hook me up with some but he got busy.

And right now, I don't eat much sugar anyways, so it's cool.

Still planning on doing that if there is a decent season this spring ... My day gave away most of what we had shortly before he passed ... even my kids are going through withdrawal now

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

I went to a local farm this morning. My mom and I bought all sorts of goodies, including some of the most delicious butter cookies I've ever tasted. They're shaped and colored like pumpkins.