Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

threads

Leaning In, Falling Over
Registered
Reaction score
**Swans in tipsily ***

Sorry guys, I went drinking in the wine cellars and lost track of time. (Actually, the RL thing that was meant to last an hour lasted FOUR. Yikes)

I see we have a new King!

**Drunkenly attempts a curtsy. Falls over**

(from the floor) All hail King Ted!

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a bit on the sore side after yesterday's workout. Perhaps I need to see the Royal Massage Therapist.

We have one? Awesome.

tumblr_nxrgzxOXpL1uxu3jyo5_1280.jpg

Finally made it to the ball and I am amazed at how the splendid accoutrements of the Royal attendees.

Thanks for putting it all together Queen Zealand

:Hail:
All hail our new King!

Last edited:

Zealand5

Registered
Reaction score
I can't take any credit, Prince Welcheren, that is all the doing of the Grand Duchess.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for putting it all together Queen Zealand

I can't take any credit, Prince Welcheren, that is all the doing of the Grand Duchess.

Ummm, I think it was actually Princess Threads that put it together? I know someone else planned the time. I just added input into the decision.

Good Monday, Your Majesty.

Good Monday, dear Royals.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
img-thing

Prince Ted, here you go.

How is life treating you, Grand Duchess?

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I suppose it is treating me alright, Prince Welcheren. I was supposed to get a brace for my ankle after my dr got the MRI results back. He ordered it, but the guy who does the fittings was gone to an emergency in Corpus Christi and wouldn't be there till today. But today, I don't want to go. It means spending more fuel (1 ton truck uses a lot of fuel) and my own energy is way down today. I should go for my poor ankle's sake, but they haven't seemed too concerned about it and I figure one more day won't hurt anything. I have a cardio appt tomorrow and have to be in the area anyway. Logic tells me it can wait one more day.

ETA: I just called and found out the person who fits the braces won't be there tomorrow. I talked to him and we have made it for Wednesday, since my chiro appt is Wed. That works for me. Good thing I called.

Last edited:

threads

Leaning In, Falling Over
Registered
Reaction score
I did the absolute minimum and then wandered off to get sloshed in the wine cellar ;) Zeland and Ambrosia were instrumental. Literally, since Ambrosia did the music.

I'm glad you won't have to go in today Ambrosia

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Ratz. I missed the ball, I was supposed to start writing yesterday, but hubs was being annoying. Tossed and turned all night, which is nothing new.
:guns:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry you missed the ball, Duchess. We had a grand time. Perhaps we can have another one in the near future.

Writing with other people around is always difficult, in my experience. May you find some peace and quiet to do yours. :Hug2:

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
I also struggle to write with other folks around. I also have this odd compulsion that I cannot write if anyone is standing directly behind me, even if I know they are (probably) not looking at my screen, I cannot write.

Dear Grand Duchess
What rotten treatment they have been giving you. Your logic is sound, and you're making the best of a bad situation by waiting until Wednesday. Hope the brace helps.

Zealand5

Registered
Reaction score
Just popping in for a quick hello and a quick toodles! Back to the books for me!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Enjoy, Princess Zealand!

Prince Welcheren, thanks for the vote of confidence on my logic. :)
I can't do anything if someone is standing behind me--other than get them the hell away from me. That is literally a no standing zone. ;)

Thanks, Princess Threads. :Hug2:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I cannot stand anybody standing behind me--especially when I'm writing or eating. I had a buddy who used to do that when I ate and he didn't' understand why I hated it so much. He was socially inept to a high degree, and obnoxious about it. I'm glad I no longer live with him.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
...didn't' understand why I hated it so much...
"Why did you hit me?" he asked, groaning as he rolled around on the floor.

"You stood behind me."

See? No reason for him to understand anything else beyond, "Stand behind me. Wind up on the floor."

:evil

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
"Why did you hit me?" he asked, groaning as he rolled around on the floor.

"You stood behind me."

See? No reason for him to understand anything else beyond, "Stand behind me. Wind up on the floor."

:evil

It almost came to that many times. Sadly, it was his house, and I was homeless without it. And he knew it, so he took full advantage of the situation to be a bully and obnoxious. Moving out was very nice. We don't even talk anymore.