Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Royals!

I did more shopping this morning, but now I'm relaxing until my games meetup this evening. We're having an ugly Christmas sweater contest. I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
for the fairish queen ..

wilted-old-flowers-picture-id89144293

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
orange-lily-2149995__340.jpg

I think prince porter posted the wrong link your majestey , as well as misspelling faerie, errors i am both prone too so i beseech you spare him his head , manys the slip

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The queen is not a Faerie .. she is fairish
I would say the queen is far more than "fairish". The queen is radiant. Are you trying to get thrown down one of your holes you've dug?

Good morning, Your fairest Majesty!

Good Saturday, dear Royals.

Last night the two children had two other children spend the night. They were up past 12:30 a.m.--thus, so was I. This morning, I woke them up when my brother finally got up, by talking and laughing very loudly. The girls and the visiting boy are still up. The 14 yr old is still on the couch, probably gone back to sleep. But I counted it victory, nonetheless.

And, a teaching moment. The 12 yr old has allergies and I fixed a cup of mint tea for her. We sat at the table and had a nice chat, where she said she was tired. I asked her why that might be. She said because she was woken up too early. I said, "you mean like me being kept up too late?" She said she was just trying to have fun. I told her that just "having fun" at my expense wasn't very nice. She apologized to me. I think that might be the first decent conversation we have had since I came here.

Of course her "understanding" won't last, but every inch of gain is a major victory in the war. ;)

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
The queen is not a Faerie .. she is fairish

Being fair is good...being "fairish" is not. What have I done to offend thee, Prince Porter? Whatever it was, I promise it was not done on purpose. And thank you for the flowers. A little TLC is all that is required to bring them back to their full glory.

Dear Prince Ted, I hope the writing continues going well.

Thank you, thank you, Prince Beanie, for both the lilies and the kind words.

Grand Duchess, thank you also for your kind words. I'm sorry you're not getting better sleep, but congrats on your victory. Children may be slow to learn, but they do learn....eventually.

Princess LadyV, how did the ugly sweater contest go?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
May your day be a happy one, My Queen.

I'm feeling rough. No sleep last night until 7am this morning, then awake once an hour. I'm watching the season finale of The Exorcist on my DVR right now. I'm trying to get it together so I can do something today. Not sure what. I'd like to see the new Star Wars movie but all of my friends but one hated it. I guess we'll see.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Prince Ted, I adored the Star Wars movie and have heard nothing but great things. I’m
Sorry your friends didn’t like it, but I must disagree with their conclusion. I though it was amazing. Yes, there were occasional issues (some special effects spots that I think could have been improved) but if you approach it with humor (because it does have some wonderful humor), I think you’ll enjoy it. I’ve learned not to take these movies too seriously, you know?

I hope the rest of you are well.

Thank you, Prince Daniel, for your compliment. I can’t say I know what Ive done to deserve “whoa” and “sumptuous”, but you won’t hear me complain.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals!

I saw Stars Wars today with a couple of gamer buddies, and I must agree with Lil, it was awesome! I'm hoping to see again.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Happy Sunday, dear Royals!

I hope everyone is doing well. Healthy, happy, and well rested.

I have another busy day ahead but I wanted to be sure to wish you all a magnificent day.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(I have no idea why Prince Daniel got so tickled.)

Good morning, Your Majesty.

Good Sunday, dear Royals.

It was in the 60's yesterday and I was too exhausted from lack of sleep to go out and enjoy it. Today it will be in the 40's. I woke up to rain. It is still raining. Luckily, there is no reason for me to go out in it. And I am more exhausted than I was yesterday. These kids do not go to bed. I can not handle no sleep. I'm going to wind up in the hospital if this keeps up, and I expect Christmas break, which is EIGHTEEN DAYS LONG to put me there.

*Sigh*

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Dear royals, it has been my honor to serve as queen these last few weeks. Thank you for tolerating me. Your kind words and delicious offerings were highly appreciated. I hereby surrender the crown, placing it in the good hands of our beloved grand duchess Ambrosia.

Thanks!

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like you caught up on some much needed rest, Prince Ted. I hope your boss is understanding. You needed it, I know.