Longtime lurker returning to participate

Marjan

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, A few months back I read this board almost every day and I enjoyed it a lot, till work swallowed up so much time that I almost forgot there was such a thing as the internet. I find that I missed this board and that I would like to participate. I am more a reader than a writer, although I do occasionally write flash fiction, but the processes people go through to put good stories together facinate me and I always loved reading the work that people shared on this board. Currently I am traveling a lot for work so I am online intermittendly. I hope that's not a problem. Looking forward to hanging out here and discussing writing with you all.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You have chosen a most auspicious day, Marjan. Because you have been complimentary I shall refrain from reducing you to your component parts for future consumption and instead welcome you.

Nyram, who has subsumed weakling fauna Maryn

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Looking forward to hanging out here and discussing writing with you all.

Yeah, right. Sure, I believe ya, Marjan. :welcome:

And don't look now, but there's a huge spider . . . snicker, snicker, snicker . . . crawling up . . . snicker, snicker, snicker . . . your neck . . . snicker, snicker, snicker . . .

Victor Clairmont

Registered
Reaction score
That's great to hear you are a reader! Check out the Beta Reader forums if anything. People there are always requesting for Beta readers to give them feedback on their work!

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome soldier. 7th generation Awer here. We need more bodies. Work hard and one day you'll make commander!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you stopped lurking.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Marjan

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I already got a lot of catching up to do I see.