AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Justin, Charles & Co.

practical experience, FTW rejectME's Avatar

Thumbs up Justin, Charles & Co.

Has anyone had any experience with Justin Charles & Company in Boston? I looked at them a couple of years ago and glanced back at their site a few days back. They have a mystery imprint, but I haven't heard much out of them.
    Just curious. Thanks!

Jerry
    Please check out and "Like" my Facebook author page for info on current publications, WIP, and non-fiction work. If you have a page, I'd be happy to return the favor!

"In the end, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." ~Norman McLain

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectME
    Has anyone had any experience with Justin Charles & Company in Boston? I looked at them a couple of years ago and glanced back at their site a few days back. They have a mystery imprint, but I haven't heard much out of them.
    Just curious. Thanks!

Jerry
    http://justincharlesbooks.com/company/ They can get their books reviewed by the likes of Publishers' Weekly; that's a good sign.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

practical experience, FTW Toni1953's Avatar
    their mystery line is partnered with Kate's Books of Massachusetts.

I've been to that store. It's very reputable and popular with the locals.

another good sign.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Last book published in 2007, domain (http://www.justincharlesbooks.com/) is now a map store.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: