Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Publicist] JKSCommunications

Ooo! Shiny new cover! Absolute Sage Cathy C's Avatar

[Publicist] JKSCommunications

Every so often, it's good to post the name of a successful company with solid clients and services. I don't know the cost of their packages, but JKSCommunications seems to work with General Fiction, NF, Children's Books, Faith, and Cookbooks. A lot of their authors already have platform to draw from, but it's good to have a comparison for authors to look at to know what other publicists should live up to.
    Last edited by Cathy C; 03-19-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Want FREE reads? Click here!

Smiles!
    Cathy Clamp
    USA Today bestselling author
    ILLICIT, coming 7/16!
    My Website
    Follow me: Twitter
    Now on Facebook! Come friend me!

"An entertaining (and occasionally very dark) mystery." -- Locus

"[Shapeshifter] fans are about to hit the jackpot as Clamp returns to re-energize this amazing series. Searching for layered plotlines and complex characters? Look no further, as Clamp truly delivers!" -- RT BookReviews

"Cathy Clamp is a visionary author, creating new worlds that are both strong and vividly drawn. Adventure and excitement at its best." -- Yasmine Galenorn, New York Times Bestselling Author

"A struggling community under attack, compelling action, characters struggling with dark secrets ... FORBIDDEN hit all my favorite notes, and I love the rich world of the Sazi!" - Rachel Caine, New York Times Bestselling Author

New Adult Romance Author marielong's Avatar

JKS Communications

http://www.jkscommunications.com
    Has anyone ever used this company for their book marketing/publicity? What has been your experience?
    Award-winning author of the Anderson Brothers Series
    www.marielongauthor.com