• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Promotion] BURST Agency

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
They started following me on Twitter last week, and seem to be an Atlanta-based firm focused on PR, Lifestyle Management, and Image Branding, according to their website: http://www.burstagency.com/ (Prepare yourself for lots of italics and autoplay music.)

The client list on their site is incredibly impressive, yet I'd never heard of BURST until a few days ago. I can't find a trace of them here at AW and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Thanks!

etherme

Making my own luck
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.eriktherme.com
Interesting indeed ... I didn't look too closely at the site ... does it say in what "capacity" they worked with their (impressive) list of clients? I guess that would be the million dollar question...

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
This is from the client page, just before the list:

BURST Agency has worked with some amazing people in the Entertainment, Sports and Corporate Arena's. We are very proud of the list of Clients that we have had the pleasure of working for and with to achieve just the right Image they were looking for. Rather it was for a single day or several years that we render our services to these entities. We know that they were and are more than pleased with their results. Our attention to detail is what keeps our clients coming back.

A little vague...

ETA: I didn't see anything about them on P&E, either.

Last edited:

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
A nitpick, but evidently attention to detail doesn't include apostrophe abuse, random capitalization, or verb tense disagreement. Or rather, it doesn't include avoiding those things...

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
A nitpick, but evidently attention to detail doesn't include apostrophe abuse, random capitalization, or verb tense disagreement. Or rather, it doesn't include avoiding those things...

My thoughts exactly. After reading about PA and a couple hundred other publishing/marketing/PR firms with questionable editing practices and (as it turns out) track records, I kind of got a red-flag vibe from these guys. Just my initial impression. Not that they claim to specialize in representing writers in any way. But still.