A penguin proposes using a pebble

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
This is so cute! They give a rock too haha.

I don't know any cute proposal stories. :p The day I got engaged, he had taken me to this super expensive restaurant. I had the feeling he was going to propose, so I was extra excited throughout the whole meal (which was delicious). I mean, hints+expensive restaurant=proposal, right?

And then the meal finished with nothing out of the ordinary. I was like, what just happened here?? Haha

(He ended up proposing afterwards.)

Last edited:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Ellie!

I find I would quite like to be proposed to by a penguin with a pebble, should I ever be so fortunate as to be properly introduced to an appropriate penguin.

:D

worldruler007

Registered
Reaction score
Ontario, Canada // Rivendell, Middle-Earth
This is so cute! They give a rock too haha.

I don't know any cute proposal stories. :p The day I got engaged, he had taken me to this super expensive restaurant. I had the feeling he was going to propose, so I was extra excited throughout the whole meal (which was delicious). I mean, hints+expensive restaurant=proposal, right?

And then the meal finished with nothing out of the ordinary. I was like, what just happened here?? Haha

(He ended up proposing afterwards.)

Awww! Haha that's a classic! But, it did make it more special, right? I mean, clearly it's worth sharing :D.