Greets from Tennessee

Blotor

I strive to be Frank with everyone.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello one and all.
My name is Frank and it's great to be here. The handle "Blotor" has an interesting history behind it which I may shhare sometime.

This seeems like a good place to staart networking and getting to know others who are endeavoring to become writer in some capacity.

A bit about myself:
I finished my Associates in Communications at Dalton State College Fall 2012. Currently, I'm finishing up my Bachelors in Communications at SNHU (online).

I've always had a knack for writing, except for that fierce inner critic which I constantly fight with. While at Dalton State I've had a couple of essays published.

I've recently discovered from one of my classes at SNHU that I have a knack for graphic design as well. I am by no means an artist, however. I can work with Photoshop, Illlustrator, and InDesign, having created logos, posters, book covers and magazine covers for class assignments.

Glad to be here and interacting with all of you.

Blotor (Frank)

cnl790

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Congrats on the upcoming graduation. I graduate soon here too. However, may go take a few classes to get an Associates Degree in a Forensics along with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I have a novel published an am about to have a good many short stories published in some projects.

As for that inner critic, silence him with music, it silences mine. Plus I've learned to just write and edit later.

Welcome and good luck with all of your writing endeavors.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Howdy, neighbor!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Believe you me, I know all about that inner critic that pops up in my head at the worst times. I always just tell it to shut up or I'll poke it with a Q-tip again!;)

Welcome to the water cooler.

Champagne Cupcake

Word Nerd From Way Back
Registered
Reaction score
Being here with all the amazing AW writers will help silence your inner critic. I know that it's helped kill off my inner critic and give me more confidence. Welcome!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler! :welcome:

Blotor

I strive to be Frank with everyone.
Registered
Reaction score
Thank all of you for the welcome. It's great to be here.

Currently, the majority of my writing has been class-related. I do have a couple of ideas for novels that I'm in the process of planning out. I'm also pllanning out a couple of blogs also. One will be of a straight-laced, portfolio, and professional nature and the other will be more general with the personal censor turned off.

In future posts I will provide links to info which I've found helpful so far.

Enjoy and have fun...