Group writing area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toimu

Hallo!
Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to see if any AW members wanted to start a Collaborative Fiction/Shared Universe story with me. Is there an area for this, or should I make a post in Short Fiction, or Brainstorming Sandbox, or Flash Fiction, or Beta Readers, Mentors, and Writing Buddies, or Write 1/Sub 1, or AW Contests and Projects Room, or the type of Fiction it will be sub-forum?

I'm looking to start a group like I was in a while back. The group picked a universe to work in, we made our character bios, we made a vague plot, and we had a narrator to keep us going in about the same direction. The narrator would post 50-200 words on what the next event/scene was, and we had to write 50-200 words with-in a week. Then the narrator would post the next scene/event, etc... The groups were 4-5 people; 1 narrator and the rest of the writers played 1 character.

Is there an area for this, or should I start a group?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Hmm - I suspect that might be a reasonable fit in the brainstorming sandbox -- and least for the organizational aspect. If you get a respectable amount of interest, and you guys end up needing a room of your own, we could certainly build one.

Dipa Suresh

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Toimu, your group writing idea sounds interesting indeed! Count me in! I'll keep an eye peeled to this space to see if anyone else is keen!

Status
Not open for further replies.