• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Bug-finder beta offered, opened to swap/writing buddy too

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenC

Registered
Reaction score
I know it sounds weird, but my skill is about finding bugs on stories or characters (don't ask me for line by lines or grammar check).
If you lack of the expertise on technollogy, history background, or psychollogical approach for your character, or for the particular situation he/she is into, then I am the guy to help you.
Example, if you describe a hacking/robbery/metaphysic situation; I can validate, if your character goes to
many hard decisions then I am the one to find the incongruences or the missing parts.
That said, I am no good with grammar or punctuation; context, circumstance, false and missing info are my things.

I don't take full work, just chapters, situations. I rather complex characters and situations.
I can take a couple of chapters this week. I also seek for opinion about some pieces of my work, but it's not a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.