• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Bayou Brew Publishing

MissMaster

Registered
Reaction score
I recently stumbled upon this publisher and I was wondering if anyone had any information on them. The other day I was on their website and it looked pretty nice, but it is now under constriction as noted on their Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/BayouBrewPublishing

From what I saw their covers were pretty nice and had they offer print and epub.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Based on the fragmentary info on a facebook page I couldn't begin to make an assessment. Based on their books on Amazon I have mixed feelings.

Last edited:

aleighrose

Registered
Reaction score
Website
aleighrose.webs.com
I know this thread is a few months old, but here's their website: http://www.bayoubrewpublishinginc.com/

Does anyone have any more info on these guys? They look to be in my home state (Louisiana), but they don't provide much info on themselves or their policies regarding royalties. They have a "Services Offered" page, but it isn't mentioned on their "Submissions Guidelines" page. I can't tell if they're a vanity publisher, or if they just offer those paid services on the side. (Submissions are currently closed, by the way.)

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
I get the impression that Bayou Brew started out as a self-publishing venture for the incredibly prolific Monique O'Connor James.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Founder passed away 8/14. Family maintaining catalog, but site is gone and nothing new published.