• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Helen Brann Agency

Liz_V

Not my first rodeo.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Helen Brann of the Helen Brann Agency? I like the sound of her from this interview about finishing Robert B. Parker’s last book, but I can't even find an agency website.

Liz_V

Not my first rodeo.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It could be, indeed. But that would only make any info folks here could provide all the more valuable. ;-)

Giant Baby

Oh, the humanity.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Helen Brann also reps Maya Angelou.

I think it's relatively uncommon for agents who are seeking new clients to have no website of any kind these days (even if just a page with contact info, which I've seen on occasion). I imagine that Ms. Brann falls into the category of those who aren't. Google and you'll find contact info, which I won't post here because I really don't think she's seeking queries, but you never know. My agent is also one with no website, and who wasn't and isn't open to queries, so who am I to say?

Liz_V

Not my first rodeo.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, I found contact info, along with a note that she's not open to queries... last updated in 2009. Whether the lack of website is because she's still not taking queries, or for some other reason, is one of the things I was hoping someone here would have some insight on.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Agency assets acquired by ICM in '15, shortly before Ms. Brann succumbed to cancer. (PW Article) (obit)