• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking: YA SF/F writer buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaisaLlyn

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a writer buddy/ beta. I hope to receive and give critique (line by line is preferred) and talk with the other writer through email or chat often about writing ideas and plot, advice about writing in general, etc. Sort of like a writing friend I guess haha. I think it'll be motivating for both of us and help me stay on my writing schedule.

I do have to note, however, that I am not a very fast writer and have just recently started my WIP. I also tend to skip around the story plot (instead of writing chronologically) But if anyone is interested, please PM me!:)

Last edited:

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
It often helps others to get a feel whether they want to work with you or not if you post some of your material to SYW.

I see you only have seven posts, but once you reach 50 you can start a new thread in SYW. Until then it's a great idea to spend some time critiquing the work of others to help you get a feel for the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.