AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:l everyone! It's been a busy couple of weeks.

Love the sloth Crayonz!

*stretches*

*looks around for the IV of coffee*

*shoos the plot bunnies away and flops down in a seat.

Lars er Skulli -- nice site. Are you gonna try to monetize it with ads? Or a subscription offering? (My company does websites, and everything to do with them so I am always curious about this kind of thing)

Ryouji Nakashima

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, may i have a hot chocolate? I'm new here, and I am also looking for a writing teacher to help me with commas, better grammar and such, as well as other things. I am just now getting back into writing; i stopped writing for 4 years, but I've started up again. And if I ever post things that i have written recently, it would be a great help to have some reviews for me to go by so that I can improve my writings. Thank you! :D
Nice to meet you all; i hope we get along great ^^

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, may i have a hot chocolate? I'm new here, and I am also looking for a writing teacher to help me with commas, better grammar and such, as well as other things. I am just now getting back into writing; i stopped writing for 4 years, but I've started up again. And if I ever post things that i have written recently, it would be a great help to have some reviews for me to go by so that I can improve my writings. Thank you! :D
Nice to meet you all; i hope we get along great ^^
Welcome! And congratulations on making your first post.

I'm sure you will find lots of things to do here that will help you with your writing. And wasting time avoiding writing too! :ROFL:

What genre and length of story?

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*prepares some hot chocolate for the newbie, finds a box with freshly baked sugar cookies and offers those too*

Welcome to AW! :hi:

Hello, Pubbers, it's been a while. :)

Ryouji Nakashima

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! And congratulations on making your first post.

I'm sure you will find lots of things to do here that will help you with your writing. And wasting time avoiding writing too! :ROFL:

What genre and length of story?

thanks! ^^
And i usually write fantasy genre when i write stories, and I like writing poetry (the thing i write most often)
The stories that I have written in the past have always been somewhat short stories; i don't feel that i am good enough to write longer stories yet; as I have so much that i need to work on.

femwynn

Registered
Reaction score
I'll have a whole bottle of Bailey's, please.....and mix it with some Kahlua, milk, and pour over ice :p

S.J. Heller

Registered
Reaction score
Hey. Nice to meet everyone. I like soda, cake, ice cream, and writing novels, short stories, and some peoms.

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
I'll have a scotch, neat. Since your taking orders ;)

Just welcoming in the newbies. :hi: *gets James a scotch* :greenie

Hey. Nice to meet everyone. I like soda, cake, ice cream, and writing novels, short stories, and some peoms.

Oooh, how about an ice cream soda, then? :welcome:

Nope -- but thanks for asking. Just my usual "How is this not Friday, yet" drink of choice.

Ah, gotcha. Well, I got fresh ginger so you're good to go. :Hug2:

Anita M Shaw

Creating new worlds since 1954
Registered
Reaction score
Website
wwwNovelsByNeenah.com
Hello!

*Wanders in, looking for a seat near friendly faces.* Never been in a pub before . . . well, not an online one, and I haven't been in a real one for . . . well . . . forty years . . .

I would like a really stuffed BLT on rye, please, with chips or fries, and a tall, tall strawberry lemonade. I'm out of bacon and rye at home :cry: I will have some of those Cadbury eggs, but you gotta promise not to tell my husband or my sons that I'm munching those! . . . probably shouldn't tell my doctors either . . . But I love them! And Dove dark choc'late! Sometimes life just calls for some good dark chocolate and creme eggs!

Going to take a seat over there and chow down. Feel free to take up a spot too!

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
I would like a really stuffed BLT on rye, please, with chips or fries, and a tall, tall strawberry lemonade. I'm out of bacon and rye at home :cry: I will have some of those Cadbury eggs [...] And Dove dark choc'late!

Coming right up! Welcome to AW and to the Pub. :hi:

(And we'll keep quiet on what you're having. The good news is all the good stuff from the Pub is calorie-free! :greenie )

Crayonz

Tribal Flame Warden Ducky
Registered
Reaction score
Love the sloth Crayonz!

*stretches*

*looks around for the IV of coffee*
Thanks!

*inserts IV after a couple tries* :e2shrug: I don't technically learn how to start IVs until next year... My bad.

I would like a really stuffed BLT on rye, please, with chips or fries, and a tall, tall strawberry lemonade. I'm out of bacon and rye at home :cry: I will have some of those Cadbury eggs, but you gotta promise not to tell my husband or my sons that I'm munching those! . . . probably shouldn't tell my doctors either . . . But I love them! And Dove dark choc'late! Sometimes life just calls for some good dark chocolate and creme eggs!
We won't tell!

I make no promises about not stealing some creme eggs, however. :greenie

*flops onto table* Ugh, my classes start Monday...

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

Hey, you put my post count to shame! And reppies, too, I bet! :greenie

How's you been?

Doing fine here.

I could complain, but why look at the dark side in front of all the newbies.

=)

How about you?

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, y'all. Whew. First I got bronchitis, then Mom did, then. . .

wait. . . . .

Kels being Mona Lisa I guess I can handle. But when did Crayonz become a sloth?

*is confused
*opts for Bailey's rather than figure things out

Status
Not open for further replies.