AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Oh I dunno. I kind of heard that one coming down the street...

Just surprised it made it this far.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh I dunno. I kind of heard that one coming down the street...

Just surprised it made it this far.

I really didn't think about it in THAT way. Besides, squirrels don't scare me...
"Much".. Shh be quiet they don't know you talk...

Erm excuse me a moment.

*turns back on everyone, and over my shoulder you see the ears of a rabbit. *

"Oh alright. But you don't get to attack the squirrel on the fan." I say, turning back around.

Everyone, this is Sparky.

*I hold up the most adorable looking pink nosed rabbit with long ears, a cute little cotton puff tail, holding a carrot as if it was a bottle, while looking out at everyone. *

And demon eyes. And sharp pointy little teeth.

He doesn't like squirrels very much. He believes they give rabbits a bad name.

Last edited:

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How DARE you bring a plot bunny in the pub! Quick, nobody feed it or get it wet.

*backs away slowly from BryanT*

I didn't bring him in. I found him here. I think some one must have forgotten the cute little guy, and he's been kind of hanging with me since.

Also, um, you see, Ona isn't just ANY squirrel. And if she's really given up coffee and sugar...*eep*

*pulls out popcorn and starts munching* Uh huh... What happens when she gives up coffee and sugar?

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Uh huh... What happens when she gives up coffee and sugar?

*loads hypo with caramel frappuccino*

Won't be a man or marriage safe for forty parsecs.

I figure we'll have about six seconds before the dizziness fades.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
And what kinds of things do they do? -- mine like to hide my filters, so I am as surprised at what comes out of my mouth as everyone else!

That's one thing. Especially Kyra. She's a smarta$$. Samantha has been under a lot of stress and her mood is subject to change without notice.

AHEM. Ah yes, as I was saying, I have a bone to pick with you, sir. Next time, when you tell the trolls to clean up the "mess" behind the bar, make sure to tell them not to mess with the glitter abode under the trapdoor. Do you realize they took a VACUUM CLEANER to my sparkles?

AND THEY LEFT THE DUST!!

:Soapbox:

Uh oh. You don't mess with Tidd's glitter.

P.S. :welcome: New Pubbers. I'm harmless, really.

:ROFL:
Yup. You're harmless. As long as no one messes with your glitter or makes you sic your plot bunnies on them.

Besides, I am sweet, innocent, naive and shy conveniently abbreviated SINS! Who could possibly be cross with a face as innocent as mine...

:roll:
I'm pretty much sunk aren't I?

Yup.

How DARE you bring a plot bunny in the pub! Quick, nobody feed it or get it wet.

*backs away slowly from BryanT*

Uhm. . . see above note about YOUR plot bunnies. As I recall you let a few loose; more than once.

Also, um, you see, Ona isn't just ANY squirrel. And if she's really given up coffee and sugar...*eep*

:scared:

EEP! *Runs and hides behind Tiddleywinks

now where did I put that cloak of invisibility?

Neither will help you. Believe me.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's one thing. Especially Kyra. She's a smarta$$. Samantha has been under a lot of stress and her mood is subject to change without notice.

OOOH. I hate it when my characters are having a manic depressive day. It's amazing what they will fixate on and drone on about.

Yup. You're harmless. As long as no one messes with your glitter or makes you sic your plot bunnies on them.
Plot bunnies? And glitter? Tiddleywinks, this could be the beginning of a wonderful friendship.

Uhm. . . see above note about YOUR plot bunnies. As I recall you let a few loose; more than once.

Details! You can' leave a line like that without following up with details! Please?
:e2bear:

Neither will help you. Believe me.
Ut oh.
*looks up at the ceiling fan. Pulls out a squirrel trap, scoops up some nuts to bait the trap with and sets it up.*

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
OOOH. I hate it when my characters are having a manic depressive day. It's amazing what they will fixate on and drone on about.

Eh. . . she's allowed. She has no idea why someone is trying to kill her so it's kinda understandable she'd be a bit stressed out.

Details! You can' leave a line like that without following up with details! Please?
:e2bear:

That was months ago. I've lost a lot of sleep since then and you want me to remember details?
I have memories of horrid pix. . . cute little bunnies who morphed into evil, bloody, things with weapons. . . so many monster bunnies. . . .*shudder

(Seriously, they're worse than gremlins if you feed them or splash water on them.)

Ut oh.
*looks up at the ceiling fan. Pulls out a squirrel trap, scoops up some nuts to bait the trap with and sets it up.*

May I suggest adding something glittery, and maybe some fabulous shoes. . .

'course not being male would help.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Eh. . . she's allowed. She has no idea why someone is trying to kill her so it's kinda understandable she'd be a bit stressed out.

I can appreciate that. It can be unnecessarily stressful when someone is trying to kill you. Coping skills are the key!

That was months ago. I've lost a lot of sleep since then and you want me to remember details?
I have memories of horrid pix. . . cute little bunnies who morphed into evil, bloody, things with weapons. . . so many monster bunnies. . . .*shudder

(Seriously, they're worse than gremlins if you feed them or splash water on them.)

May I suggest adding something glittery, and maybe some fabulous shoes. . .

digs out a fabulous glitter bomb and places it next to nuts in the trap. whips out phone to order an extra special pair of beauitufully high heeled shoes that glitter! I'm thinking something like this:

205592-shoes-bling-cute-gems-glitter-high-heels.jpg

'course not being male would help.

Sorry can't do anything about. But .. do I get any protections for being gay? It's possible we even have the same taste in men :)

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
digs out a fabulous glitter bomb and places it next to nuts in the trap. whips out phone to order an extra special pair of beauitufully high heeled shoes that glitter! I'm thinking something like this:

Those ought to do it.

Sorry can't do anything about. But .. do I get any protections for being gay? It's possible we even have the same taste in men :)

In that case, yeah you're probably safe. But I hope for your sake you get to them first. Then again, she has settled down quite a bit since the time she wore out every male servant in the castle.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
No one has mentioned Whoops to you then?

(writers helping out oversexed psyhco squirrels).

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com

Your sarcasm is duly noted in the sparkly black book of doom. Vengeance shall be mine!

Plot bunnies? And glitter? Tiddleywinks, this could be the beginning of a wonderful friendship.

Hmm. Perhaps I should resurrect ye old Ravens Riveted by Sparklies abode once again.

Just be warned. My plot bunnies are...um...well...how shall I put this? Shineyyy, fanged, and apt to jump on unsuspecting visitors.

Those weren't mine. Those were Aunty's I believe. Mine are cute, fluffy and innocent looking. Until you turn your back on them.

Then they are rabid, vicious little things who have sparkly war paint (see previous disclaimer).

MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kuranes

Registered
Reaction score
*Sneaks into pub.*

*sets up a Kuranes trap so that he can't sneak in without being noticed*

*baits it with exploding cupcakes*
*Pants begin beeping as hidden sensors detect the trap. Microbots zip through the pub and quickly render the trap inert. Pants return to normal.*

AHEM. Ah yes, as I was saying, I have a bone to pick with you, sir. Next time, when you tell the trolls to clean up the "mess" behind the bar, make sure to tell them not to mess with the glitter abode under the trapdoor. Do you realize they took a VACUUM CLEANER to my sparkles?

AND THEY LEFT THE DUST!!

:Soapbox:
Huh? I don't recall telling them to do that.

*Pulls out Trollish-to-English dictionary.*

Well, the words for "backdrop" and "trapdoor" are somewhat similar in Trollish. Maybe they misunderstood? As you know, I've made peace with the forces of Glitter. I would never intentionally sow any sort of discord!

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
a quarter inch below topsoil,

one inch apart.

rows should be spaced no less than 14 inches.

Wha?

Like you didn't wanna know?

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Sneaks into pub.*

*Pants begin beeping as hidden sensors detect the trap. Microbots zip through the pub and quickly render the trap inert. Pants return to normal.*
Huh? I don't recall telling them to do that.

*Pulls out Trollish-to-English dictionary.*

Well, the words for "backdrop" and "trapdoor" are somewhat similar in Trollish. Maybe they misunderstood? As you know, I've made peace with the forces of Glitter. I would never intentionally sow any sort of discord!

*activates manual trip secondary trap with trap detecting pants repellent while a glittering gold light illuminates the pants rendering them inert. *

Ha ha! Hmm.. isn't that always the way? Catch a man, and then don't have a clue what to do with him.

Baits new bigger trap for the squirrel with Kuranes.

*sits across the bar with popcorn. Watching Ona get perilously close to breaking free.

Last edited:

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
Wow step out for a bit and all glitter breaks loose. Ok Bryan just remember that glitter and trolls and well other creatures can rain down on you any given moment here. <ducks when a bat thing swooshes by> Yep rain or dive bombs. I clean up around the bar with the automatic broom and mop borrowed from Walt Disney. Set out some independance day treats of cupcakes, cookies and a cake with sparkler decorations. Now Kuranes no throwing these cupcakes and goodies at the wall and don't light the sparklers until you get approval of tiddlywinks on the glitter effects. Happy weekend and holiday to those of use that are in USA. See ya later.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow step out for a bit and all glitter breaks loose. Ok Bryan just remember that glitter and trolls and well other creatures can rain down on you any given moment here. <ducks when a bat thing swooshes by> Yep rain or dive bombs. I clean up around the bar with the automatic broom and mop borrowed from Walt Disney. Set out some independance day treats of cupcakes, cookies and a cake with sparkler decorations. Now Kuranes no throwing these cupcakes and goodies at the wall and don't light the sparklers until you get approval of tiddlywinks on the glitter effects. Happy weekend and holiday to those of use that are in USA. See ya later.

*pulls out glitter and troll umbrella.

*looks up at the fan.....

Uh.. where did the squirrel go?

evilsapphyre

Registered
Reaction score
Hey again everyone!

I joined awhile ago, started to become active here, and then my day job kind of wrecked my free time and my life.
Same day job just about did round number two on me, and my husband encouraged me (with his support) to quit.

I'm trying to reconnect to a few places, and work on my writing while I search for that day job again.

So, hello, and I hope things have been good.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey again everyone!

I joined awhile ago, started to become active here, and then my day job kind of wrecked my free time and my life.

Boo for real life intruding on fun!

Same day job just about did round number two on me, and my husband encouraged me (with his support) to quit.

I'm trying to reconnect to a few places, and work on my writing while I search for that day job again.

Wow! congratulations on throwing off the shackles!

Welcome back! Looking forward to getting to know your writing!

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Your sarcasm is duly noted in the sparkly black book of doom. Vengeance shall be mine!

Wha? It's true. You are harmless unless someone mess with your glitter piles. You plot bunnies are another story.

Those weren't mine. Those were Aunty's I believe. Mine are cute, fluffy and innocent looking. Until you turn your back on them.

Then they are rabid, vicious little things who have sparkly war paint (see previous disclaimer).

I never turned my back on your plot bunnies. See about note about them not being harmless.

a quarter inch below topsoil,

one inch apart.

rows should be spaced no less than 14 inches.

Wha?

Like you didn't wanna know?

THAT'S my problem. I've been planting them too deep.

*pulls out glitter and troll umbrella.

Have you never dealt with glitter? It gets EVERYWHERE! a measly umbrella will not help you.

Hey again everyone!

Stressful job - no fun. Hope you find a better job soon. Meanwhile, hi. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.