Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyxkaa

Consigliere to Don Fluffles
Registered
Reaction score
Website
z4.invisionfree.com
I think I'd go with the night we have the Fantasy Of Lights here in my town. there's this old church building that has a HUGE amount of space in front of it as just land with some sidewalks and trees and every year, the city puts up these OLD AS FUCK christmas decorations, new ones sometimes get introduced, they play music and they have a set up where there are string barriers with christmas lights around them <3 if you ever wanna see it, just google Wichita Falls Texas Fantasy Of Lights

Ladyxkaa

Consigliere to Don Fluffles
Registered
Reaction score
Website
z4.invisionfree.com
we've been going almost every year, since I was seven <3 I've no photos yet, sadly. I never manage to have a good, working camera during it...this year will be different though. we've a good car(our minivan) and I've a camera with video on my phone!

shivadyne

brushing off the diamond dust
Registered
Reaction score
* Accidentally leans on the Pub's Temporal Remote Control, pauses Time, and makes it Friday evening forever *

So, here's a question: If you could pause Time on any one day of the year -- which day would you choose?

hmm... i guess i'd choose halloween? that way i'd have tons of time to watch all my favorite halloween movies. :p

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
Hot Chocolate sounds amazing, right now :)

* Accidentally leans on the Pub's Temporal Remote Control, pauses Time, and makes it Friday evening forever *

So, here's a question: If you could pause Time on any one day of the year -- which day would you choose?

Well first off....I would have to be off and prefer to be warm. So I would like July 4th since it fits both criteria and all my family tries to be home during that time as well.:partyguy:

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
*dusts and sweeps, getting annoyed when this place goes silent*
Whoops. My fault. It's the Friday night forever thing. One sec * Unpauses time *

Good choices, shivadyne and Jill :)

Code for the Beta is now Gold, so hopefully I should have a few evenings free. I got some writing in today, but not the novel. Had an outbreak of Flash Fiction, instead.

Anyone doing Nano, this year?

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not doing Nano this year, sadly. Too busy doing other things.

Best of luck to all that are, though. Shut off that inner editor and let the words flow!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
What up, Pubbers. It has been quiet here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.