AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
No thank you.

I'll just take some Hershey's Kisses. A combination of chocolate and hugs varieties, if that's okay. How how about a Diet Cherry Coke to drink?

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
No thank you.

I'll just take some Hershey's Kisses. A combination of chocolate and hugs varieties, if that's okay. How how about a Diet Cherry Coke to drink?
*slides over a Diet Cherry Coke and a bowl of Hershey's Kisses (chocolate and hugs variety)*

Hey y'all!

I'll take a Dark n Stormy if you got one
*slides over a Dark 'n Stormy*

Welcome to the Pub, albay. :welcome:

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*makes sure the coffee pot is on and has water and coffee*

:e2yawn: Good morning, Pubbers. It is too early in the morning. Erm... it is too early, morning or not morning. :e2thud:

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
LY was here!!!!
*leaves tacklehug for whenever he comes in again

*makes sure the coffee pot is on and has water and coffee*

:e2yawn: Good morning, Pubbers. It is too early in the morning. Erm... it is too early, morning or not morning. :e2thud:

Agreed. And I had to deal with a VERY SLOW payroll system this morning. I could take a nap between steps, but I'm afraid I wouldn't wake up when it moves.

Articulate Lady

Seductive Artist of Words and Ideas
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just popping my nose in here! I had a bit too many to drink tonight, and not in the right frame of mind. It is almost 5am here in the city that never sleeps, and I sure did pull an all-nighter. I already took two Advil, but anyone have any suggestions for a pre-hangover? (The wooziness headache you get before you sleep, but can't sleep yet).

DrDLN

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
This sounds like fun and friendly place. I am new and please be kind when I make mistakes. Thanks.

Kasia154

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the site but I love to write and am working on a new comedy blog! As soon as I have some more ideas I would love to get feedback :)

Squiggles and doodles
I hope you like noodles!

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just popping my nose in here! I had a bit too many to drink tonight, and not in the right frame of mind. It is almost 5am here in the city that never sleeps, and I sure did pull an all-nighter. I already took two Advil, but anyone have any suggestions for a pre-hangover? (The wooziness headache you get before you sleep, but can't sleep yet).
Nope. Only sleep.

Hope you will soon be published author, unpublished Tiggs...
Thanks. One day... :)

Hey, I'm new to the site but I love to write and am working on a new comedy blog! As soon as I have some more ideas I would love to get feedback :)

Squiggles and doodles
I hope you like noodles!
Om nom nom. Noodles.

Hi all -- and welcome to the pub :)

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score

Had I been online at the time I would have suggested water. One cause for headaches associated with being drunk is dehydration

This sounds like fun and friendly place. I am new and please be kind when I make mistakes. Thanks.

:hi: and :welcome: to both AW and the pub.

Squiggles and doodles
I hope you like noodles!

Welcome to you, too. :D

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to all the newbies. :welcome:

LY was here!!!!
*leaves tacklehug for whenever he comes in again
Tacklehugs received and much appreciated. Sending some :Hug2:'s your way.

:)

Hey, LY -- long time, no see. How's the world going over there?
Hanging in there, as usual. I've been busy with work and writing, and I'm actually about 80% done with my current WIP. The end is nigh. :greenie

How have you been?

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Hanging in there, as usual. I've been busy with work and writing, and I'm actually about 80% done with my current WIP. The end is nigh. :greenie

How have you been?
That's awesome news -- well done, chap :)

Most of my spare time has been wiped out with the launch (and support) of the video game. It's sold pretty well for a first time Indy game-- 9k units, so far. Just now starting to wind down a little.

I've also been working on some interactive fiction on the side -- basically a "Choose your Own Adventure" style video game for grown-ups, featuring the Cthulhu mythos and a metric flip-ton of swearing. It's about 20% complete so far & hoping to launch it Q3 next year.

The conventional writing, however, is on hold until NaNo this year -- where I hope to finish the second draft of January Gray.

Kaylene

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everybody! Super new to this forum, but not to pubs. I'll take a Midori Sour as well as a shot of Rumchata and a "Stiff D*ck" shot (Butterscotch Shnopps and Bailey's floating on top).

Do we have in-shell peanuts here? If so, can I have some, please?

I've also been working on some interactive fiction on the side -- basically a "Choose your Own Adventure" style video game for grown-ups, featuring the Cthulhu mythos and a metric flip-ton of swearing. It's about 20% complete so far & hoping to launch it Q3 next year.

Please let me know when that is out. It sounds like my kind of game. I'm all about metric tons of swearing.

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everybody! Super new to this forum, but not to pubs. I'll take a Midori Sour as well as a shot of Rumchata and a "Stiff D*ck" shot (Butterscotch Shnopps and Bailey's floating on top).

Do we have in-shell peanuts here? If so, can I have some, please?
Hi Kaylene, welcome to the pub :)

* Passes Midori Sour, shots and in-shell peanuts *

Any IPA you've got please
Hi P.K, and welcome to the pub :)

There's loads of IPA's here -- try this one:

* Passes down an Alesmith IPA *

Lisaj1121

Firefly1121
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Lisa. First time posting and yup just knew to writing in general! Thank you for having me:) I know nothing...teach me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.