KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Lol I found them by accident

I don't think you found them at all.
I think they found you.
*insert dramatic music here*

fyi: There was a contest between three trial m&m flavors and 'coffee nut' won.
The runner up was: mango chutney and burnt hair
and a distant third was: Tuna

and now you know.

Last edited:

Kuranes

Registered
Reaction score
*Waltzes in, newspaper under one arm, whistling a tune.*

Mornin' all!

Oh...so you think you can just waltz back in and have teh shiney precioussss, eh?
Teh shiney precioussss would be nice, regardless of the type of ballroom dance I'm currently engaged in. :D

D'aw...fine. FINE!

*pulls lever, swings gold plated table out into pub*
*polishes a speck of dust*
*adds "Welcome back, not-newbie" sign in the Peanut Butter M&M bowl in the middle*

*tries to go back down the trapdoor and realizes she swung the golden table on it again*

Dang it.
*Hugs his favorite table.*

*Does a yay-my-table-is-back dance*

giphy.gif

:D

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi I just joined! Can't wait to get to know everyone here!

Welcome Shaadow!

Hope you enjoy your time here. It a fantastical place, limited only by your imagination, filled with all kinds of interesting, possibly bizarre creatures and beasties both big and small.

There are some really great forums to have some fun, waste some time, and sharpen your editing, critiqueing and writing skills!

What genre(s) do you write in?

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
* Staggers into pub *

Finally. You wouldn't believe how mad it's been. I've just...

* Large tentacle bursts into pub, grabs Tiggs by the leg and pulls him back out *

Tod Moran

Registered
Reaction score
New here, as of today. Took me more than a week to get "accepted" but I (guess???) I am more or less. I'll know for sure if this post appears.

I'm an old (very) old codger who has the time to write. I'm working on a SciFi Trilogy (of course) but I write other stuff.

Last edited:

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*focuses mental energies (you know, to avoid writing and all), and 2 stools pull out from the bar*

Come in! Grab a seat! Tell us some about you! We don't bite -- much. And really, you only have to worry about that in the Werewolf and Vampire areas of the Pub. Please remember, that if you have brought any characters with you in to the pub, they must be checked with the bartender and introduced to the rest of us.

Golf -- a leading program to encourage writers to write. Or nap. your choice.

williamsjkw

williamsjkw
Registered
Reaction score
My favorite quote of the day is."I don't know how it got there, but get your sisters head out of the toilet before I crack your @ss the other way.-Jeff Goldbloom

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello can I have a drink and make it a root beer please.

Certainly, but you will have to be more specific on the type of root. We have Sassafras root (ordinary somewhat boring, but molecularly stable rootbeer), Ginger root for your upset stomach, clove -- for the galaxy hopping hipsters, Don't see the one you want, well speak up but remember specificity is key otherwise you could want a Mushroom root beer, and wind up with a Vanilla been rootbeer.

My favorite quote of the day is."I don't know how it got there, but get your sisters head out of the toilet before I crack your @ss the other way.-Jeff Goldbloom

Love the quote! Reminds me of home.

Welcome to the coolest hangout on AW filled with some very interesting and friendly people.
I do accept both paypal and direct pay.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If i can't find a dad's root beer its got to be an A&W all the way

Well, can't argue with your taste in root beer. *slips behind the bar when no one is looking and rummages in the cooler....*

Wait a minute. *closes cooler*. I want a Dad's Root Beer! *Pop out comes a brown bottle and a frosty mug*

*slides it down the bar in a perfect arc to stop right in front of williamsjkw*

Tod Moran

Registered
Reaction score
Well, can't argue with your taste in root beer. *slips behind the bar when no one is looking and rummages in the cooler....*

Wait a minute. *closes cooler*. I want a Dad's Root Beer! *Pop out comes a brown bottle and a frosty mug*

*slides it down the bar in a perfect arc to stop right in front of williamsjkw*

Put some Bacardi Black in mine. LOTS of Black. In fact skip the root beer just slide the bottle.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Put some Bacardi Black in mine. LOTS of Black. In fact skip the root beer just slide the bottle.

OOOH. Cool! *sneaks behind the bar again* Pulls down the Bacardi Black bottle after appropriately bribing the guardian snootlather (you may recognize this beast as the love child of one Snuffle-up-a-Gus and an as yet unnamed aardvark. They said they were very careful, Yet two years later, out pops this delightful bribable guardian with the long nose that can suck you to it from across the bar).

*Slides the Bacardi Black and a shot glass down the bar*

So, what's new? Whatcha avoiding writing on tonight? Or Today (depending on where you are)

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not avoiding writing. I write in the now. I save it up until it has to explode. So I'll spend a week not writing, but jotting down notes and ideas and when it finally gets to be too much... that's when I write. Until then, I'll just sharpen my wit and vocabulary and get new ideas. =)

Ona Mission

A Bit Squirrelly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
onanewmission.wordpress.com
Were the words "coffee" and "M&Ms" actually used together? Whose brilliance doth blind this thread?... and right after I've sworn off sugar and caffeine for the rest of my life. :cry:

*Notices the glitter... LOTS of glitter*

*slides on tail, grabs hold of the ceiling fan, and pounces on Tidd*

Tiddypop!! :hooray:

*falls through trap door in a fit of glitter and giggles*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.