• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Had Beta, Need a New One. (Romance with Pagan tones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisagh

Registered
Reaction score
***EDITED TO ADD THAT I HAVE ACQUIRED A COUPLE OF GREAT BETA BUDDIES! THANK YOU ALL FOR PM-ING ME!***

I am currently beta reading two projects. I also have two others under my belt that I really enjoyed reading. One of them is now out on Amazon as an e-book.

My story needs a new beta, as the beta I had became uncomfortable with aspects of pagan themes and witchcraft that are used in this story. My last beta on this was wonderful, gave me great ideas, and through her I was able to improve this work by leaps and bounds. Thank you for your time and suggestions. :)

This story is roughly 64,000 words in length, ten chapters. It is NOT a paranormal romance. It has pagan themes. It has sex. It's been gone through by two betas, and heavily re-worked. I believe it is in fairly good shape, but nothing is ever perfect, right? ;) It wouldn't be the first time I fooled myself.

I have a fairly thick skin, and appreciate suggestions to make it better. I don't want anyone mean spirited. I'm looking for someone who isn't uncomfortable with what I have described above, and someone who can do the whole book. If that's you, please PM me for more information.

Thank very much!

Last edited:

WriteRex

Registered
Reaction score
Sure, I'll be your beta-reader. I pm'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.