The Bragatorium

PeteMC

@PeteMC666
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
talonwraith.wordpress.com
I just signed a two book deal with Ace/Roc for a new Grimdark epic fantasy series!

Book 1, "Priest of Bones" will be published in October 2018 - think "the Godfather with swords" and you'll be on the right lines.

There's an official announcement in Publisher's Marketplace and everything - HUGE thanks to my lovely agent Jennie Goloboy for making this happen.

pm-announcement.png

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
I just signed a two book deal with Ace/Roc for a new Grimdark epic fantasy series!

Book 1, "Priest of Bones" will be published in October 2018 - think "the Godfather with swords" and you'll be on the right lines.

There's an official announcement in Publisher's Marketplace and everything - HUGE thanks to my lovely agent Jennie Goloboy for making this happen.

pm-announcement.png

I saw this on twitter this AM - Congrats :D Your books are epic.

Jenkki

Registered
Reaction score
My short story "Faster Than Death" came out yesterday in a new short story anthology called Shattered Space from Tacitus Publishing, up on Amazon.
:)

Bassel

climbing steps
Registered
Reaction score

pm-announcement.png

Congratulations. The idea seems amazing, needs nothing more than flawless writing. It's already on my To-read list.
Goodluck!

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com

pm-announcement.png

So, you're going to make us an offer we can't refuse when it comes out, Pete? Seriously, congratulations!

My short story "Faster Than Death" came out yesterday in a new short story anthology called Shattered Space from Tacitus Publishing, up on Amazon.
:)

Congrats, Jenkki!

I has short story published today! *does the happy ferret dance*

http://stupefyingstoriesshowcase.com/?p=1450

A dancing ferret is a happy ferret! Congrats on the story.

I got my first review on Amazon+GoodReads for my self-pubbed urban fantasy Demonyka - it feels like the end of term report: Hey Mum, I got four stars.

Is this a first review on this story or a first review ever? Congrats, either way. Yeah, that first review always feels good -- not only did they buy it, but they were moved to comment. The fact that it was a good comment is even better.

Jenkki

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Richard! I've got another one to share today, my first pro sale is now live on Escape Pod as Episode #571. The text is there as well as a 30-minute audio version read by professional voiceover talent Trendane Sparks. If you guys aren't familiar with Escape Pod, definitely check it out. It's a pro market that also produces great quality audio versions which are perfect for commutes, walking etc.

Beetle-Cleaned Skulls on Escape Pod

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
British Fantasy Award shortlists, announced yesterday. I'm in Best Non-Fiction for my Blood Spectrum Blu-ray/DVD review column, and there's at least one other AW-er up for an award.

here

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
British Fantasy Award shortlists, announced yesterday. I'm in Best Non-Fiction for my Blood Spectrum Blu-ray/DVD review column, and there's at least one other AW-er up for an award.

here

I'm shortlisted for the Best Newcomer award

Aquarianhelix

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I've learned to self-publish on Amazon! All by myself - despite what appeared to be goobledy-gook wording at times - probably me, not them.

Agents of Repair can be found here UK Amazon US Amazon

Wow!

WendyN

8-armed cyborg tree
Registered
Reaction score
Today was the cover reveal day for my very first book, THE CONTINUUM. It's a time travel novella, coming in January 2018 from World Weaver Press.

And we're doing a Goodreads giveaway from now until Sept 6. (LINK)

tumblr_inline_ov55siG1a31s159p3_540.jpg