The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Crimson Dragon Publishing

practical experience, FTW scifi_boy2002's Avatar

Crimson Dragon Publishing

Does anyone have any information on Crimson Dragon Publishing. They only show three books on their site and when you click on them they take you to Double Dragon Publishing where the book is listed. So, exactly what is Crimson Dragon? A publisher or some type of service?

Formerly Phantom of Krankor. Torgo's Avatar
    There's a weird disconnect between how terrible the Crimson Dragon web page is and how comparatively non-terrible the Double Dragon site is.

Wilde about Oscar aliceshortcake's Avatar
    http://crimsondragonpublishing.com/home.html

The company's only author so far is Anderson Gentry, who is also one of the directors. From the website (my bolding):

Information on Us

Who are we? We are a publisher for the many up and coming authors who want to ensure their work is polished before entering the market.

Have you noticed the explosion of self-published work since e-readers and tablets have become the main reading source? If so you’ve also noticed how many of these works are full of incomplete plot lines, shallow (or overly dramatic) characters, continuity errors, and general grammatical problems.

We are here to help you get your work in the best shape possible for sale on the digital market. We have extensive research and writing experience to not only edit your work for general text problems, but also to help you create something people are willing to pay for. Once ready, we will prepare your book for various reading devices and help you reach your market.
    Compare this with the submissions guidelines:

Please proofread your manuscript carefully before submitting. We will copyedit as necessary but excessive editing will delay an accepted book’s release and may result in rejection.
    I'd give this one a miss.
    "There is only one thing worse than being obliged to sit cross-legged on the grass, and that is being obliged to sit cross-legged on the grass near an ant colony"
    Oscar Wilde (citation needed)

practical experience, FTW scifi_boy2002's Avatar
    Yeah, my spidey senses were telling me no, but I was still curious about them.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: