The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Publisher] Ark House

[Publisher] Ark House

I checked and didn't see it on the AW List. It's a Christian Publisher.

http://www.arkhousepress.com/

Anyone deal with them?
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

FIX ME Goodreads Giveaway

Want to read FIX ME right now?

On a small world west of wonder LindaJeanne's Avatar
    First thing I thought when I saw the title was to wonder if the name was a homage to Arkham House press.

But from your post, sounds like probably not.
    "A story told, that can't be real / yet somehow must reflect the truth we feel..." -- Black Sabbath / Ronnie James Dio

Stealing your twiglets. Anninyn's Avatar
    They require all manuscripts to have been edited by a 'professional editor' before submitting. Can't speak for anything else on their site, but my understanding (from reading this board) is that it's a somewhat unusual request.

Quote Originally Posted by Anninyn View Post
    They require all manuscripts to have been edited by a 'professional editor' before submitting. Can't speak for anything else on their site, but my understanding (from reading this board) is that it's a somewhat unusual request.
    Yeah, I saw that too and was questioning it. Does it mean that they don't have professional editors to do that? It sounds that way.
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

FIX ME Goodreads Giveaway

Want to read FIX ME right now?