Over Achievers disappointments/successes

Gena_Skyler

Registered
Reaction score
My goal for November was 150k. I'm at 92k right now, and will probably end there. I'm totally okay with that too, because I've won NaNo in every way possible. I'm purple bar, of course, but I also met my soul mate/brother/twin through NaNo and he hopped a plane to be with me on November 25th. ;) I can't possibly be disappointed with an ending like that.

Nice! 92K is impressive!

92k is still very impressive!

I reached my goal of finishing the first draft of this novel. It ended up being 72636 words. :)

Now, December will be spent in the editing cave.

That's my plan as well. :)

LilliCray

Plot? What plot?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mutteringsofascribe.blogspot.com
Ahh... I'm at 105k right now, and thinking I won't make my secondary goal of 120k. However, I finished my NaNovel at 103k, so even though I'm a bit disappointed that my 4k/day average is gone... family. Ugh. (I love my family, but it takes less than a day of being home before the drama and disillusionment hits. I much prefer to love them from a distance... :() So. I'm just stoked that I actually finished something! ...of course, the extra 2k was like pulling teeth so now I'm worried that this project was just a fluke, but... meh. Guess I'll find out, later.

Jiloa

On Purpose
Registered
Reaction score
I reached my goal of 100k today! I really neglected some other projects to get this done, so now it's time to balance things out again. I hope to start editing early next year.

AshleyEpidemic

Did you see my bag?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soipondered.wordpress.com
I am currently 574 words away from my goal of 150k. I should be able to make it I just need to sit down and do it. I can't wait for the break I'm about to take. I'm so drained.