The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Indigo Mosaic Publishing

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Sharilyn's Avatar

Indigo Mosaic Publishing

can anyone help please? At the end of last year I sold a story - See You On the Other Side - to Indigo Mosaic for the Dark Bard anthology. Sent bio, signed contract in May. The anthology appeared (without my knowledge) mid-June this year with (I've checked) my story listed as present. Contract included my receipt of a print copy - never received - and as I say, I was never told the anthology was out. Attempts to contact the publisher receive only a repeat of their site message about closing down. I would like the copy at least. Does anyone know how to contact 'Catherine May'? So I can check on some of this please?

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Wilde about Oscar aliceshortcake's Avatar
    Have you tried contacting the company via Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/CatherineMa...Mosaic?fref=ts

It was last updated five hours ago...

...she said, not having noticed the date of the OP.
    Last edited by aliceshortcake; 11-11-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    "There is only one thing worse than being obliged to sit cross-legged on the grass, and that is being obliged to sit cross-legged on the grass near an ant colony"
    Oscar Wilde (citation needed)