Just a thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina Kaytel

I spell Gray with an 'E''
Registered
Reaction score
This might be the wrong place to put this.
I wanted to say thank you to the people of this forum. I have always struggled with my editing skills, but in the two weeks I have belonged here I have seen a vast improvement. I ordered one of the books recommended in the 'Share your work thread' it's called Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Browne and Dave King and I am also working everyday with Elements of Writing by James Kinneavy and John Warriner. I have learned a lot thus far and with that a much needed boost in my confidence.

Thanks again! <3

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
This might be the wrong place to put this.
I wanted to say thank you to the people of this forum. I have always struggled with my editing skills, but in the two weeks I have belonged here I have seen a vast improvement. I ordered one of the books recommended in the 'Share your work thread' it's called Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Browne and Dave King and I am also working everyday with Elements of Writing by James Kinneavy and John Warriner. I have learned a lot thus far and with that a much needed boost in my confidence.

Thanks again! <3

:D Glad you've found AW helpful!

I'm going to move this thread to Bulletin Board, which seems a better place for it. :)

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
You're very welcome, and thank you for being a part of our community :)

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Special thanks go to whoever raised you to be thoughtful enough to show your gratitude, too. (Good job, Nina's parents!)

Maryn, tickled beige

ajcizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
smartchildrenbooks.com
Glad I stumbled upon this thread because Im definitely getting a feel for this website a lot more because of it. awesome people here

Mr. Fix

Fixed on the future...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
What's old is new again.

Hey AW gang, it's been a very long time for me, and I'm glad to be back!

This seemed to be a good thread to return on...

I have often found good help with my writing whenever I visit here. And the humor of most of the people here is just terribly funny - I think sarcasm abounds in writers - unless your a Professor.

I'm still unpublished and sitting on a semi-complete manuscript, seeking an editor, and counting my pennies...

I think I am still considering "Self Publication," but I had the desire to come back here for a few more tips, before doing anything tragic.

Well, I'm gonna lurk for awhile, as I get my sea legs back, but I'll see ya all around the cooler!

Status
Not open for further replies.