• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta, m/m erotic romance, willing to swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.M. Hart

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just finished book one of a series, WK 35k.
I'm now looking for someone to tell me if it's good, what to change, or how maybe to amp up the tension.
I'd gladly swap, doing the same for you. (But, I have to admit, I just don't know how good I'm at it, considering I'm doing this the first time. Although I've read some of the SYW comments, and I think I can do that, too.)

Note: This is m/m erotic, and I'd like to beta for something similar.

Please PM me if you're interested

Thanks C.M.

Melanie1428

Registered
Reaction score
Are you still looking for a beta? I would like the opportunity if you are, I want to be a content editor one day and I'm grateful for whatever experience I can get. I don't mind proof reading as well as reviewing and critiquing. I hope to hear from you! :)

C.M. Hart

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Melanie,
yeah, I'm still looking. Got my book back from two betas, and now I'm making some major changes.
I'll send you a pm, if you don' t get it, please contact me again here.

It'll take me a few days to get the new drift done, then I'll have to wait some time, read it again, and then I'll sent it to you, if that's okay.

Thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it.
C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.