Heroes of Tsufana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephiam

Registered
Reaction score
Not quite sure how these are received around here, but I thought I'd try my luck at posting it regardless. What's the harm in a little advertisement? It'll probably sink and fade away anyway, but who knows!

This is a project I've recently completed using (the quite dated) RPG Maker 2003. It's a game designed to replicate the look and feel of older RPGs that were/are found on the NES such as Dragon Warrior/Quest (1-4) and Final Fantasy (1-3).

I know the name "Dragon Fantasy" already belongs to an existing REAL (or official) game, but I've been using it since 2007 for a majority of my projects, so I've decided to stick with it. Besides, all this is a hobby, so there's no harm done there and no need for concern.

On to the actual game!

"Ephiam really knows how to balance everything! "

"I've always been amazed how big the world is. Great game though...as expected."

"-Fun, engaging battles.
-Awesome graphics and music
-Plenty to do.
"

"Boy this takes me back!!"

HOT_Title.png

Genre:
Fantasy.

Engine:
RPG Maker 2003.

Download
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4220/

Story
This entry within the Dragon Fantasy series takes us into the magical world of Tsufana--a place where wizards and dragons reign supreme. These lands, however, face a grave crisis: Vlad, a famed Wizard hailing from the prosperous lands of Lispen, has defected, and now wields his magics with a dark purpose. In his quest for an unfathomable dark power, he has cursed the world and its inhabitants, transforming them into monsters and various other forms of demonic entities.

You take control of two siblings from the town of Ziazu. Mysteriously surviving their hometown's collapse under Vlad's curse, they set out with help from a brave knight and a well-renowned sage to end the evil wizard's vile curse and restore peace to the land.

Characters
Falcon
"The hero of the tale. He and his sister were the only survivors when Vlad's curse overcame their hometown."

Ludia
"The Hero's sister. Well-versed in the art of black magic, and very intelligent. Her hometown was destroyed by Vlad's curse when she was a child."

Torkus
"A great Sage hailing from the town of Borez. He wields potent healing magics, and knows much about the world and its inhabitants."

Armak
"Great warrior born and raised within the fishing village of Orul. His physical power is amazing, but he lacks the know-how to cast magic."

Credits
-Ephiam (Myself) for mapping, story creation, dialogue, etc.
-Various game series' such as Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, etc. But namely Dragon Warrior.
-Enterbrain

Screen Shots
HOTHidden_Town.png

Discovering a very remote village in the mountains.

HOTDesert_Battle.png

Battle against a group of monsters.

Dungeon_Expo.png

Exploring a cave.

Talking_To_Villagers.png

Conversing with villagers.

jpfvh1.png

Traveling the World.

Heroes_of_Tsufana_World_Map.png

World Map

Progress
100% complete.