• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

m/m author seeking beta, swap, or mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SophiaDreith

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!
I've written a post-apocolyptic m/m romance that's around 73,000 words currently but I've kind of hit a wall in a few places. I've been trying to flesh out certain areas so that the changes in the plot don't seem so abrupt and out of place. I've been writing this book for three years and I think I'm just sick of looking at it but I know it isn't quite right or ready to be submtted anywhere for publication. And if I did submit it and it was actually published, I would hate myself.

I'm looking for a someone who can give me feedback and help me to generate ideas to expand certain scenes and areas to make the story flow better and be more realistic. I'm definitly willing to swap with someone and I'll read almost anything m/m but no ya. But just a warning, I'm not published except for a few obscure(and by obscure, I mean boardwalk empire/thor crossover fics lol) fanfics floating about and this novel is my first one that I've ever completed.

I've been trying for months to fix it myself but I've just entered this holding pattern and I'm out of inspiration or something.

Any help is appreciated!
~Sophie

visionarywriter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Sophia:

I'm a structure/plot nerd. Feel free to ask me questions about areas where you feel you need to strengthen your plot. If you'd prefer to do it privately, feel free to message me.

C.M. Hart

Registered
Reaction score
Are you still searching?

Hey Sophia.
Are you still looking for betas?
What exactly do you want?
I can read it and look if I can help you with your "walls".

Interested? PN me.

I'm currently working on a m/m erotic romance, and have a chapter I don't know what to do with, so swapping would be great.

Greetings from across the ocean
C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.