Anyone use Zerys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
I searched the forum and couldn't find even one post related to this site. Is anyone using it? I've written one article, but it's just sitting there with no activity. It says it's waiting on editor review. They say it can take up to 14 days.

14 days between the time you write the article and the time an editor looks at it seems kind of insane to me. I believe that even after the editor looks at it there will still be more time before it gets to the client. Seems very bad for business to make clients wait that long.

That said, this site seems to have a better pay rate than Textbroker. I'm hesitant to write more until I make sure I get paid for this one.

Anyone tried it?

thescribe

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.writing-center.info
Yes, I have written for them and have been paid for all accepted work. The most difficult part about the company sometimes is the waiting. However, it differs depending on the client. Some things are accepted pretty quickly while others take a while.

DNemesis

Registered
Reaction score
Website
writertown.com
I wrote a single article for them...also noticed they're very similar to TextBroker. That said, I like TextBroker's waiting period better -- generally speaking.

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a single article for them too. Got paid without any problems. However, I really don't like the site and the way it's set up. I keep it available as a back-up option now.

roundtable

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't worked for them. Shied away from it when it came out a few months ago that if the client opts not to accept your work, there is nothing you can do. I try to avoid sites that don't at least make an effort to at least hear the writer's side and see if the client is trying to scam for free articles.

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. I think it's something that doesn't happen too often, but if it does, you're screwed and I don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.