Buy books by AWers

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

practical experience, FTW turningpoint's Avatar

Shanti Arts Publishing / Stone Voices

There is a new publisher who has begun publishing books and colorful magazines. The link is here: http://www.shantiarts.co
    I've had a few articles in one of their magazines. http://www.stonevoices.co
    This is a small, new press, so there isn't much history on it. If anyone has had experience with this press, please share. I think the magazines are gorgeous, but I am new to publishing. (I have a creative writing degree from the early 80's, but have only starting involving myself with writing over the last few years.)

All thoughts welcome.

practical experience, FTW turningpoint's Avatar
    I'm not getting responses yet, so I thought I would try to clarify. Both Victoria and Old Hack took a look at the web site and cautioned that the press is new and doesn't offer extensive information. My interactions with the editor have been pleasant, and I like the journals she produces. I just want to encourage anyone who may have worked with the press as an author or otherwise to add observations. Perhaps no one here has been involved with the press, so my invitation will rest here until that changes. thanks

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    In '15, they merged Stone Voices into their Still Point Arts Quarterly (blog).
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: