Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Well,

Hello.

And thank you for joining me.

I am new here.

In fact... I am happy to be here.

For a while I may be all alone. Or maybe not.

For everything that it may be, it also may not be what it seems. Or maybe it will be. And I'll be happy to share these experiences.

Perhaps, by the time I share these experiences, they will be known as those experiences.

Ahhh, it feels good to not make any sense to anyone else and not care. My silver lining.

This is what this forum is here for right? Sharing with others. Feeling pain from others. Sensing grief, anguish, happiness and most of all being a part of a massive support system that will help us "carry on".

Yes, I am happy to be here.

I am not a writer. But I am not saying that in what I consider a pompous almost stereotypical way. I really am NOT a writer. Of course, I have written before in grade school, and for the dreadful term papers in college, but by no means am I a WRITER.

I just like to write.

I began several projects and I am also an entrepreneur with a bouncy 3 year old. I wonder how my spouse finds it to support me on every (ad)venture.

And again, in all of my support offline, I am excited to be here.

To share what I consider "whimsical" nonsense with you.

Hope to connect with some of you, hope to read some honest work, and I hope to be part of this support system.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. If you like to write, and do write, you're a writer. Good luck trying to get stuff down with a bouncy 3 year old.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
Marcela welcome to the cooler glad you are aboard

Griffin Hayes

One evil little baby step at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW!

Status
Not open for further replies.