• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Pink Fish Press

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They have a few books on Amazon, earliest 2009. Here's a listing below, from Poets and Writers.

However, I don't see anything about distribution. They seem to have a side business of "partnering" with writers (Koi Creative).

http://www.pw.org/small_presses/pink_fish_press

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And, fwiw, it looks like the owner has published a couple of her own books at Pink Fish Press.

Last edited:

justbishop

Proud Literary Sadist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ashleyheckman.com
It's never a good sign that the index page--while very pretty from a web design POV--is assuming an audience of authors, rather than readers/customers.

AudAuthor

Registered
Reaction score
I've worked with them. The managing editor is passionate about books, but she consistently misses deadlines and often doesn't return phone calls or emails until weeks later (if at all). The press also has an issue paying their authors and editors on time. As of today, my latest round of royalties are six weeks overdue, and the managing editor isn't returning my emails. Some of the authors and editors I spoke to still haven't been paid. I can't recommend them until they sort out their financial issues.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Per FB post, closed in '15 (last book pubbed in '14). Domain belongs to a psychic now.