Can't Post in Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I tried editing one of my posts and I can't type anything in the box and at the bottom it says error on page. I tried signing out and signing back in. I tried to compose a new post and it won't let me do that either.

And my AW page is acting up too. It keeps jumping up and down and it's only this site.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Could it just be a glitch in the system or am I doing something wrong? Or is it my computer?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
not an expert, but...

When stuff like that happens to me, it is usually because I need to either empty my browser cache/history, or I need to update some software that I have been avoiding taking care of.

Might one of those be your problem?

Beyond that, I have no clue!

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
It could be, I'm not sure though. Maybe it will clear up on it's own.

I just got this computer fixed from all the viruses I had in it. I just hope it didn't catch something again.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Do you know how to clear your browser history? If I were you I'd go ahead and do that.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
It's weird, when I put the post to "compose" the cursor freezes. But when I switch it to HTML I am able to type in the box but it's too hard to do that way for me.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Has blog posting ever worked since you had it cleaned up? What browser do you use?

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, it was working. It's something with the computer. I went to try it on my son's computer and it worked.

I also noticed that I have this Vampirestat thing on my traffic, I think something might have gotten corrupted somehow. It's pathetic really. Lately I've been having problems with my email, some sites the screen is jumping and now my blog is getting infected. And I JUST fixed this f'king thing.

I have a warranty on it, so if this stuff doesn't go away, or gets worse, I'll have to bring it back.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The process for clearing your browser history varies according to the operating system you are using. However, it's usually pretty easy to find, I believe. I am NOT at all familiar with PCs, but try googling the question.

I still believe if you clear out your browser you will experience miraculous healing. :D

Deleted member 42

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I should have known there would be a FAQ addressing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.