Not open for further replies.

A.Y Galvin

Author of Birth By Fire's Embrace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ashleighgalvin.wordpress.com
Good Morning Everyone,

My newest Novel, Birth By Fire's Embrace has been released and I'm looking to get some reviews done so I can put together a reviews sheet.

Birth By Fire's Embrace is a YA Urban Fantasy. Blurb is below and there is more info at my website, also below.

If you are interested in performing a review, please email me at [email address removed by mod to stop OP getting spammed silly] or reply to this thread.

Thanks for your time.
Ashleigh Galvin

Blurb of Birth By Fire's Embrace
Shar ran. Just kept running, unaware of where her feet were taking her. She kept shaking her head, trying to erase what she’d heard. . . She just couldn’t believe it. Memories started to spin in her mind, memories of Greg swinging on her swing when she came home from school. Birthdays, Christmases, all lies. Every single day of her life was a lie. Deceit, every word he’d ever said. Tears blinded Shar as she ran deeper into the woods. She was numb to the pain of branches pulling her hair, raking across bare her skin. The pain from inside blocked everything out.
And things were about to get worse for Sharrlette.
At the beginning of the summer she was doing so well; done with school, a promising promotion in the works, the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, and the chance of a lifetime at the Academy. Then he came and it was all ashes. He had cost her everything, the job, the boy, the acting school, and even her family. He had cost her the world.
What Shar didn’t know was that the stranger was actually there to protect her from another dark intruder in her world. Caught in a deadly game between two lethal adversaries, she comes to know that there are forces around her that she has only dreamt of. Forces that will bring her to the edge of death and back again, that will show her a new realm to fill the void left by the one she has lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

job

In the end, it's just you and the manuscript
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.joannabourne.com
I imagine one of the mods will come by and move this. Doesn't belong here, anyway.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
It doesn't belong here. And you need a minimum of 50 posts before you can self promote your work, make announcements or ask for reviews.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Ashleigh, and welcome to AbsoluteWrite. As Jo and Jed mentioned, your request for reviews doesn't belong in the Novels forum. AW is a big place and takes some getting used to. The best place to start is The Newbie Guide to AbsoluteWrite (the link is at the top of every page). Getting used to where to post will require reading stickies in the individual forums but, after a while, you'll get the hang of where threads belong.

And, as Jed mentioned, prior to promoting your work in the Announcements, Events & Book Promotion forum, you must meet the 50 substantive post threshold. The guidelines for posting in AE&BP are here.

Do get to know us and let us get to know you before asking from the community.

Ari

Status
Not open for further replies.