The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Penrose Publishing Ltd.

Penrose Publishing Ltd.

Found their website--penrose-publishing.co.uk--on a Net search, seems they're new, and wondered if anyone has had any experience with them or knows about their staff.

Seems like they want to do the right thing, critiquing your work which is always welcome. Just curious to know.

volitare nequeo AW Moderator veinglory's Avatar
    The "about" is aimed at authors. They say they don't ask for money but they are formatted very like other outfits that do--no attention to the reader as a customer.
    Emily Veinglory

Yeah, I went back and looked at their website again. It seems like they're into not exactly being a vanity press, but they may charge for services should you decide to go with them. The comments from their writers--no photos that I could see--seem to indicate that some money changes hands for getting your manuscript up to speed. Thank you for your comment. Much appreciated.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: