• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Promotion] Pixel PR

Tromboli

Hopelessly Hopeful
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staceytrombley.com
Hmm. Interesting idea. Not sure if its worth the money but it's not too high. 50$ is almost worth an expirament for a self-puber. I'd want to see some of the other promotions. What blogs they use etc.

EDIT: looks like they have a couple events coming up so I'd watch them, but I found their twitter and they only have 50 followers. That doesn't bode well for someone supposedly using social media to premote books. @Pixel_PR

Last edited:

FluffBunny

Disapproving plot bun disapproves.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Third burrow on your left. Your other left.
The two running it describe themselves as a, "book blogger" and an "avid reader" and come up with sentences like this:
For a better exposure your book will get an appearance at least once a day on a different blog as long as the blog as long as the event will be on.

That doesn't give me a lot of confidence. Your book will be on blogs, but they fail to mention which blogs or what their readership is. What kind of coverage are you getting for your money?

With 50 Twitter followers and a grand total 141 likes on FB (I had to use their FB link button, by the way. They don't even appear in the top 20 matches for a search on PixelPR or Pixel PR on FB), I don't see what you're getting for your money. Even if the cost is $50, that could be $50 wasted.

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
More cruel and unusual punishment of the English language:

You don’t find something you are interested?

Authors will need to: provide review copies, mail prizes to possible giveaways and writing guest posts and interviews.

Ironically the company's motto is "words are everything"!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Tried to rebrand itself as a rebrander, but did not survive '15.