The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Promotion] Pixel PR

Erotica is not a four letter word! SRHowen's Avatar

[Promotion] Pixel PR

Has anyone used Pixel PR for tours and promotion? Thoughts on their worth for the money?

http://pixel-pr.com/about-us-2/

Thanks,

Shawn

Hmm. Interesting idea. Not sure if its worth the money but it's not too high. 50$ is almost worth an expirament for a self-puber. I'd want to see some of the other promotions. What blogs they use etc.

EDIT: looks like they have a couple events coming up so I'd watch them, but I found their twitter and they only have 50 followers. That doesn't bode well for someone supposedly using social media to premote books. @Pixel_PR
    Last edited by Tromboli; 06-30-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    http://Www.staceytrombley.com-

NAKED- available now from Entangled Teen
    PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES- January 2017, Entangled Crush

Disapproving plot bun disapproves. FluffBunny's Avatar
    Third burrow on your left. Your other left.
    The two running it describe themselves as a, "book blogger" and an "avid reader" and come up with sentences like this:
    For a better exposure your book will get an appearance at least once a day on a different blog as long as the blog as long as the event will be on.
    That doesn't give me a lot of confidence. Your book will be on blogs, but they fail to mention which blogs or what their readership is. What kind of coverage are you getting for your money?

With 50 Twitter followers and a grand total 141 likes on FB (I had to use their FB link button, by the way. They don't even appear in the top 20 matches for a search on PixelPR or Pixel PR on FB), I don't see what you're getting for your money. Even if the cost is $50, that could be $50 wasted.
    House-rabbits: Can't live without 'em and can't stop 'em from ordering thermonuclear devices off the Internet.

Please check all weapons, weasels and cilantro before entering. Thank you.

Wilde about Oscar aliceshortcake's Avatar
    More cruel and unusual punishment of the English language:

You don’t find something you are interested?

Authors will need to: provide review copies, mail prizes to possible giveaways and writing guest posts and interviews.
    Ironically the company's motto is "words are everything"!
    "There is only one thing worse than being obliged to sit cross-legged on the grass, and that is being obliged to sit cross-legged on the grass near an ant colony"
    Oscar Wilde (citation needed)

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Tried to rebrand itself as a rebrander, but did not survive '15.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: