Status
Not open for further replies.

slhuang

Inappropriately math-oriented.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.slhuang.com
I did a search and read the FAQ, and I couldn't find this. Apologies if it's a repeat issue.

When I subscribe to threads here, about half the time my CP works perfectly in displaying the read/unread status, and about half the time the CP insists on showing them as unread no matter how many times I click on and scroll through all the posts. They eventually drop off the CP, but never get marked as read (and when those same threads reappear, they have the same problem). At any given time I have a mix of threads on my CP, some of which are switching to read status as they should and some of which aren't.

At first this wasn't a big deal, but the more threads I subscribe to the more it's making it difficult to check quickly what I've read and what I haven't . . .

I've also looked for a way to mark a thread "read" manually, and though I can double-click on the icon to mark a board as read, I haven't found a way to do it for the threads.

I'm guessing it's some sort of cookie issue with my browser, but I can't figure out why half of the threads work fine and the other half don't. I'm reading on Firefox 21.0.

Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks in advance!

slhuang

Inappropriately math-oriented.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.slhuang.com
Status
Not open for further replies.