New Cover, New Outreach, New Audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
My apocalypse-with-a-twist thriller Heading Home now has a new name--Last Call--and a new cover, both designed to reach the people it was intended to in the first place. It always was meant as crossover story--the kind of thing a Christian man could give to his non-saved buddy--and now I think it really is.

A friend of mine who's head dog at a superlative Christian spec-fic house (even though Last Call doesn't really fall into the spec-fic category), came up with this, and I think it's a winner (click the link below to see more). Thoughts? Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DDGQ2V4/?tag=absowrit-20

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
Thanks, guys! Hopefully anyone who's been in the military (like me), or anyone who's spent an inordinate amount of time in seedy bars (again, me, back in my BC days) will immediately get a "ticking clock" vibe from the title.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow

Looks fantastic! :snoopy:

J.S. Clark

Registered
Reaction score
Website
pen-of-jsclark.com
Hmm, I didn't get the clock aspect at first. My first impression was Grishamesque, and than I found myself really thinking about how there's not image at all.

But last call makes sense, which is good cause otherwise I would object to the word "last" because there's too many last/finals/etcs out there, but it works because this is an actual phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.