Anyone read "The Ouroboros Cycle"? Question...

Dario D.

Has anyone here read "The Ouroboros Cycle", by G. D. Falksen? I have a quick question: would this image below pertain to some particular character in the story? I have to figure this out, but it would MUCH easier to not have to read the entire book, if I can simply ask somebody.

Update: The image is from an unrelated TV series, but I need to know who it could reference in the book, if somebody said it represented a character.

Thanks!

10751f9c1ac08fe76e54c92.jpg

Last edited:

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
Is this a homework question? (Haven't read the book, sorry.)

lolchemist

Shooting stars.
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't read the book but I reverse-Googled the image for you and it appears to be actor Richard Armitage playing character John Thornton from the miniseries North and South.

Terie

Writer is as Writer does
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.teriegarrison.com
I haven't read the book but I reverse-Googled the image for you and it appears to be actor Richard Armitage playing character John Thornton from the miniseries North and South.

And those of us addicted to Richard Armitage playing the charcter John Thornton from the miniseries North and South could even tell you what scene that still is from. Some of us could even tell you where that house is in Edinburgh. :D

bearilou

DenturePunk writer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
yawping barbarically over the roofs of the world
And those of us addicted to Richard Armitage playing the charcter John Thornton from the miniseries North and South could even tell you what scene that still is from. Some of us could even tell you where that house is in Edinburgh. :D

and those of us obsessing on Richard Armitage will just look at his sideburns and sigh romantically.

in other news, and to make it marginally relative to the OP...

...I now need to look up The Ouroboros Cycle.

Dario D.

Dang, I'm not getting email notification of these replies, for some reason.

Thanks, I had done the same thing, but quickly decided that North and South wasn't the point. It's somehow referencing The Ouroboros Cycle, even though it's not from there. (I just need to know who this COULD be in the story, if anybody.)

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Who told you it was referencing that? And why must you know?

(Also for Armitage fans, the second Hobbit movie trailer is up now!!!)

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
I've never heard of the Ourobouros Cycle, but thank you for the Richard Armitage. Pretty!