• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Renaissance Romance Publishing

teatime2310

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to absolute witers and I really love the forum so far very helpful but I can't find anything on renaissance romance publishing. They are one of the publishers I'm looking into and talking to about my new romance MS. Does anyone know anything about them? Worked with them heard of them? If this is the wrong place to post this I am sorry.

renaissanceromancepublishing.com

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffBunny

Disapproving plot bun disapproves.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Third burrow on your left. Your other left.
Their webpage lists their staff as:

Michele Richard, media outreach (and the registrant on their domain).

Lisa Bilbrey, distribution.

Laura Braley, imaging manager.

I'm not sure if one of them is doubling up on editing, or if there's other staff, or...?

Submission guidelines are here - renaissanceromancepublishing.com/submissions They state that:

...stories depicting sexual intimacy will be given a rating based on the level of sexual content,...
but there's no mention of what the ratings are or what criteria they use to determine the rating. They also state:

...we will provide the following: A fully edited manuscript, having gone through a substantive and polish edit...
I'm no editor, but reading posts by our resident editors led me to believe "normal" editing was a little more involved than that. Is "a substantive and polish edit" one pass through the editing process or two separate passes?

Last edited by a moderator:

teatime2310

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, I was a little unsure of them and a second pair of eyes with a bit more experience really helps.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited: