Has anyone used Freebooksy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Brennan

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I just came across a mention of Freebooksy, a service that locates and publicizes free books (duh). It also provides some author services like cover design, ebook conversion, distribution, and Facebook integration.

Has anyone tried them for these services?

From what I can tell, they seem like a savvy-enough outfit, but it would be great to hear some testimonials.

annetpfeffer

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annepfeffer.com
Yes, I've used them for the free book promo -- not the other services. I had a good experience-- they worked well with me and got the word out. For 99 cent promos, I've also had good experiences with book gorilla.

ricwol

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

I am the founder of Freebooksy and I am happy to answer any questions you have. We pride ourselves on offering free and affordable marketing products for authors. We have a great track record of getting results and if you are not satisfied with your promotion we will provide you a full refund. Our Freebooksy promotions are for ebooks that will be offered free. Our sister site, Bargain Booksy, promotes ebooks that are $5 or less.

Thanks Anne for the kind words :)

Have a great day,
Ricci

The_Burning_Quill

Registered
Reaction score
Worked Okay for me; have a look at Author Marketing Club for a useful one stop place for promoting your free KDP select days.

Status
Not open for further replies.