• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Writer Looking for CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krissy Reynolds

Once Upon A Dream
Registered
Reaction score
Hey All!

With WriteOnCon coming up in August, I want to really put my best foot forward this year and show them what I have to offer (if they extend an offer). I'm looking for three critique partners to swap stories/chapters with and get/give feedback on (must be YA--no contemporary or high fantasy please). My story is YA--sort of a paranormal dystopian.

Also, I just want a CP that I can talk to about writing in general, give HONEST critiques, one where we motivate each other, and hopefully, stay in touch with our writing and start a longer term CP relationship.

You don't have to be participating in WriteOnCon, but would like to see that you are active on the forums.

PM me if you are interested/want to know more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.