June 2013 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
This chain is going to be over before the ides of June! Angyl78 is up, and there's really no hurry.

susanielson

Registered
Reaction score
Just got your reminder and put the post up. My cat was more enthusiastic on the topic than me, it seems ;-)

Bear with me, I only started blogging in English - and will correct any mistake you point out.

http://susannedoering.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/bugs-bugs/
I enjoyed the thoughts of Ms. Grey, cat and supreme bug hunter. The perspective of a cat is a great vehicle for adventure and gore! You, by the way, did a great job getting it all put down in English!

robynmackenzie

Registered
Reaction score
robynmackenxie- sadly I am unable to comment of your post. I don't have one of the recognized poster profiles. Could you please allow name/urls to post. Of course, if you'd rather I didn't, then it is okay. :)

Absolutely! Sorry about that. I just changed the settings to allow everyone--let me know if that doesn't work.

Sunwords

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for your nice words, Susannielson, and also thanks to those who commented on the blog - it is still very new and every comment makes it a little better for me.

I will try to comment yours, yesterday I gave up because some of the blogsoftware does not like me - bloggers and blogspot, maybe they all think I am spam - or a ... BUG? ;-)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
SRHowen is added, and I look forward to JRHowen as well.

Angyl78 should have gotten a one-day warning yesterday; let's just say one day from this exact moment now.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Can you add me? I just started blogging daily again, and would love to write about BUGS!
Added.

Also, we will never find the command Angyl78 used. She's covered her tracks far too well, and I think it's obvious she's not coming back.

susanielson, will you please start up the system?

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
oh my!!! this was quick! I'll try to get something up tonight. aaaaahhhhh!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm not ready to post I only have 682 words and half a premise!!!! I need a few more days and that doesn't even include editing... YEAH this ride is moving and way too fast!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Take it easy, guys. susanielson is still in the driver's seat for one more day. I'll also bump milkweed down a little further.

articshark

shoes are like crack
Registered
Reaction score
LOL. Y'all are too funny. :) I feel that way a lot.

ETA: I wanted to warn everyone that I put up a, umm, uhh, more... adult skin on my blog/website. So DON'T freakout. lol It reflects more of what I write. So the old one was just a place holder until I could really the site skin I wanted.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
ETA: I wanted to warn everyone that I put up a, umm, uhh, more... adult skin on my blog/website. So DON'T freakout. lol It reflects more of what I write. So the old one was just a place holder until I could really the site skin I wanted.
As long as it's PG-13 or lower, I think we're good. I'd say the overriding directive of this thread is "don't be NSFW."

I do fail to see why the announcement has an ETA, though. Estimated time of arrival is now, since the change has already been made ;)

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
Take it easy, guys. susanielson is still in the driver's seat for one more day. I'll also bump milkweed down a little further.

thank you! I'm in the rewrite stage now, after being encouraged by Kings "On Writing" section on dialogue! I was struggling and now I'm going to go with my gut and let it fly... pun intended! Oh and this is my first fiction story that others will get to read!

susanielson

Registered
Reaction score
Okay - it's done and in and as a first time relay writer I'm not sure if there is something more I'm suppose to do. Let me know if something more is needed. I had a great time and have been thoroughly entertained by all of your posts. Brilliant writers, all!
Thanks for including me and I look forward to writing with you again.

articshark

shoes are like crack
Registered
Reaction score
As long as it's PG-13 or lower, I think we're good. I'd say the overriding directive of this thread is "don't be NSFW."

I do fail to see why the announcement has an ETA, though. Estimated time of arrival is now, since the change has already been made ;)
Yeah, umm I missed the PG rating by a couple of years. lol

Hahaha. Estimated time of arrival... almost never.;)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Okay - it's done and in and as a first time relay writer I'm not sure if there is something more I'm suppose to do. Let me know if something more is needed. I had a great time and have been thoroughly entertained by all of your posts. Brilliant writers, all!
Thanks for including me and I look forward to writing with you again.
The one remaining duty would be to post a link to your chain entry :) I dug it up this time.

HistorySleuth is our next Acme detective recruit.