Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Update on the strange eye thing. The vitreous fluid has pulled away from the back of my eye, but, nothing done to the retina at this time.

I have to pay attention for new light flashes, etc., or any big changes of any sort in my vision, for the next three months. Then the possibility of retina damage statistically returns to about the same level as the rest of you old farts. :D

I don't like to admit it, but I was scared spit-less over the weekend.
Good news, Syn. You hid your fear well - quite a trooper. Ophthalmology has come a long way in recent history, what with laser surgery to reattach retinas and lasik surgery. The good news is that surgery on the eyeball usually causes minimal discomfort and even that is
to surrounding tissue, not the orb itself. The bad news is that you can still see Porter's avie.
icon10.gif

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
and read my posts so that you can sort of figger out what is right or wrong in the world and be much smarter about what you think and stuff so that you say yore all caught up with me and ahead of everybody else who cant read my mind like that because

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
and ahead of everybody else who cant read my mind like that because...

Not touching that invitation with a ten foot pole! :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
in that Porter's not quite the same as the rest of us because he's not really from Moose Jaw but is a Duck but probably not Donald or Scrooge since they prefer lobstah in Mayne because ducks don't swim in the ocean usually unless they're lost which they shouldn't be because they migrate except apparently when they're in the ocean because

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
in that Porter's not quite the same as the rest of us because he's not really from Moose Jaw but is a Duck but probably not Donald or Scrooge since they prefer lobstah in Mayne because ducks don't swim in the ocean usually unless they're lost which they shouldn't be because they migrate except apparently when they're in the ocean because
Not Donald or Scrooge?

How 'bout Daffy?

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
I admit to being a famous duck when I was a little younger or so but since I am migrating back and forth to Moose Rapids and Gray Maine where I think I am sitting but the ocean is still 10 or fifty miles away or somewhere I am a Moose or something but am not looking in the mirror right now so I am thinking with my memory which sometimes goes on vacation without telling me it is tired of staying home and usually doesn't always invite me to go wherever it wants to go or just goes anyway because

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I admit to being a famous duck when I was a little younger or so but since I am migrating back and forth to Moose Rapids and Gray Maine where I think I am sitting but the ocean is still 10 or fifty miles away or somewhere I am a Moose or something but am not looking in the mirror right now so I am thinking with my memory which sometimes goes on vacation without telling me it is tired of staying home and usually doesn't always invite me to go wherever it wants to go or just goes anyway because
Sebago Lake is too big to support all those ducks since even though it's a fresh water lake there are all these Canadianese Geeses which fly there from Moose Rapids during the flying south season since they're trying to teach their kids of birds or whatever you call them but they're much smaller than the adult birds which are good with orange sauce but only if you cook them even though lobster stew is preferable but even then it is served with fried clams because

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sebago Lake is too big to support all those ducks since even though it's a fresh water lake there are all these Canadianese Geeses which fly there from Moose Rapids during the flying south season since they're trying to teach their kids of birds or whatever you call them but they're much smaller than the adult birds which are good with orange sauce but only if you cook them even though lobster stew is preferable but even then it is served with fried clams because
Really?

flea23

thewordmaster
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fleaflyfloo.blogspot.com
I had a memory once

I like barbequed duck.

Funny ting is I don't remember liking BBQ duck. Maybe I did once. If I remember to forget remind me to forget that I was supposed to remember. But that was then and this is now and now I can't say for sure.

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
I think the quality of posting or writing things on this thready sort of thing has really improved during the last page or sometime and am kind inspired to see if I can keep up with the paste or somethings but wish I had something really interesting to kind of include while I am doing that so that I can improve the lives and minds of all of the readers in a giant kind of way so I am going to have to take a few minutes off and study unclear physics maybe before I poost that sort of interesting thing for because

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
So you know how I'm a glutton for punishment and keep trying internet dating roulette and well today I drove forty-five minutes to meet this new guy for ice cream cuz heck he might be a creeper and I don't want him to know where I live and so he shows up and that's when I realized that the site doesn't ask for height and weight and that kind of stuff cuz I'm a head taller than this poor guy and we get some ice cream and sit down when he starts talking and talking and talking for an hour and a half and now I could find my way around Houston although I have never been there nor do I want to go so I thought I'd let you know all about it and finally get a word in edgewise because

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
and as I looked at her for the first time I realized she was a head taller than me which was pretty amazing because I'm damn near six and a half feet tall but she works for the Postal Service which has something to do with it I think since they have this whole thing about rain, snow, sleet and all of that or at least they did when they actually ran most of the mail which they don't do now because we have email and pay our bills online if we pay our bills which I don't because I tell them all that Porter's paying mine because

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
and as I looked at her for the first time I realized she was a head taller than me which was pretty amazing because I'm damn near six and a half feet tall but she works for the Postal Service which has something to do with it I think since they have this whole thing about rain, snow, sleet and all of that or at least they did when they actually ran most of the mail which they don't do now because we have email and pay our bills online if we pay our bills which I don't because I tell them all that Porter's paying mine because
Is she a Native American trauma surgeon?