Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, yes, Carl Sagan, one of my three heroes.

The other two are Leo da Vinci and Daffy Duck. Someone once said to me, "You know, Daffy Duck's not real, right?" I said, "I never met da Vinci or Sagan, so I don't know that they're real either." He never questioned my list of heroes again.
You left out Yogi Berra.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You left out Yogi Berra.

Oh, the list could go on, but I limited it to three so I could remember who they are. The list could include Al Einstein, Brian Greene, Leon Lederman, and the guy who talked our ex-wife into leaving us.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is chase blabbing again? ... or maybe it was Laverne?
I think Lavern and the other womens were trying to make the bed while you were still in it and they saw your bear not-so-bare back. (I have no idea why they had rope, quack-quack tape, and matches.)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I just hope the dude didn't end up marrying her too. I think of her sometimes, but only when someone mentions Porter's hairy back.
Once, when I still had my home, before our ex got it, I was walking out in the back 40 when I came upon a dead groundhog. It was pretty disgusting to look at and smelled worse. The thing was covered in writhing maggots, and the putrescence made me vomit my guts out. I thought of her then too.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps PU can offer you a scholarship after all ... you know, other than the football one. (we found a real football in the locker room)

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
At least you guys don't have to work right beside your ex, every darned work day of the year.

I've come to look forward to his absences. Sorta of like a working vacation day for myself...

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
At least you guys don't have to work right beside your ex, every darned work day of the year.

I've come to look forward to his absences. Sorta of like a working vacation day for myself...
Would not want that for one minute. I haven't laid eyes on mine in about five years now. I like it that way.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know. I think my last SO may have had you beat in that department. That woman was batsh*t crazy before her mother moved in with her. Then it got worse.

His fondest hope was to outlive her in order to keep what little retirement he had left (after the court battles) out of her hands.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be satisfied if I can just outlive my ex mother-in-law. Whole new bar will have been set in Hell before my judgment day.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch Australian Rules football? Now that's fun.