Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
You've got to work on your Peep outfit, Alleycat and apparently scotch filled Peeps are excellent for Spring Break hook-ups.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Gail should get some recognition for her action. :Trophy:

I haven't had the chance to pick on AC for ages... :hooray:

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yup. That'll scare her off.

Hey, Pickax! Not casting aspersions, but just before Judge Crater, Jimmy Hoffa, Joe Bear, and the moose disappeared, there were gatherings of cats.

Now, you guys are here for the chihuahua? Say it ain't so! :cry:

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know 'bout chihuahuas, but I herd-ed there would be Haggis.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Herding Haggissesss is like trying to herd cats - not even border collies can do it.

Fortunately, our Haggis is made of sterner stuff. He's allergic to cats but he's still here. There's something awesome about that. :)

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Pickax! Not casting aspersions, but just before Judge Crater, Jimmy Hoffa, Joe Bear, and the moose disappeared, there were gatherings of cats.

Now, you guys are here for the chihuahua? Say it ain't so! :cry:

Not this cat! I don't want to lose one of my 9 lives trying to make him disappear!

Herding Haggissesss is like trying to herd cats - not even border collies can do it.

Truth!

Fortunately, our Haggis is made of sterner stuff. He's allergic to cats but he's still here. There's something awesome about that. :)

Not sure if I'd call that awesome or evil, but yeah, there's something about that.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's official, my dogs are old pouffes. :(

Took them in for their vaccinations and the vet said, 14, they won't be around much longer. :cry: I thought small dogs lived to be 25. The average longevity for my buddies is 12-15 years.

They're fine, no problems except tarter. And for that the vet charges $500 and uses general anesthesia. Eeek! Which is a risk for older dogs plus that would be $1000 because I have 2 dogs and more if they need to pull any teeth. That's how much I've been paying for my own teeth. Every time I go in it seems I need another crown.

Not a good day for old folks. :(

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Dark evil clown puppeh is definitely innocent. :evil He can assist you with any dental needs you might have.

Except that he's dealing with his own stupid dental issues.

Much love for your pups, MaeZe. None of us is here forever. Enjoy them while you have them.