The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

 

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 628 of 628 FirstFirst ... 128378528553578603618622623624625626627628
Results 15,676 to 15,688 of 15688

Thread: Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

  1. #15676
    Ideas bounce around in my head CBJason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,160
    Is it wrong that at 12:30pm I am considering brewing a second pot of coffee?
    2017 Goals


    1. Read 50 books
    2. Finish my first book

  2. #15677
    Evil, undead Chihuahua SuperModerator Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A dark, evil place.
    Posts
    56,117
    His passing has had a definite effect on my motorvation today. I listened to a slew of his songs last night. Still, ninety isn't a bad run. I'd take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlz View Post
    For those of you that don't know what "haggis" is, I can only say that it's much better not knowing anyway
    Stewie the Chihuey
    featuring the lovely and talented


    Stop by the Weekend Progress Report to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments




  3. #15678
    Brighter days ahead Chase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Albany, Oregon
    Posts
    7,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Still, ninety isn't a bad run. I'd take it.
    Me, too. The way things the cookie's crumbling, I may not make it to eighty, much less cash in at a nice, round ninety.

  4. #15679
    Evil, undead Chihuahua SuperModerator Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A dark, evil place.
    Posts
    56,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Me, too. The way things the cookie's crumbling, I may not make it to eighty, much less cash in at a nice, round ninety.
    I hear you. Ninety would be a huge upside for me. Eighty might not be so bad as long as we still have scotch and Vernie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlz View Post
    For those of you that don't know what "haggis" is, I can only say that it's much better not knowing anyway
    Stewie the Chihuey
    featuring the lovely and talented


    Stop by the Weekend Progress Report to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments




  5. #15680
    When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ Lavern08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    20,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    ...Eighty might not be so bad, as long as we still have scotch and Vernie.
    BREAKFAST WITH LAVERN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ui68rmpcw
    BUFFALO ICE CREAM: https://youtu.be/aK-zNv7VKlQ
    iHEART ICE CREAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXxsR4Q8H0

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Yeah, I know Ted, but Vernie is hawt nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
    Everybody loves Lavern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    I blurves me some Vernie.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
    Damn, Haggis...Vernie would be upset, and nobody wants to see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mclesh View Post
    I love you, Lavern. That is all.


  6. #15681
    Still chasing plot bunnies. GailD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    10,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post


    I'd be happy, even without the scotch.
    New blog post Elephant dung and the art of critique. (June 15, 2016)

    Quote Originally Posted by William Haskins View Post
    i've adored you from a distance for years, gail.
    Struik Lifestyle (an imprint of Penguin Random House SA) Available in June 2015 www.bullyproofbook.co.za

  7. #15682
    When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ Lavern08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    20,172
    Quote Originally Posted by GailD View Post
    - I'd be happy, even without the scotch.
    BREAKFAST WITH LAVERN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ui68rmpcw
    BUFFALO ICE CREAM: https://youtu.be/aK-zNv7VKlQ
    iHEART ICE CREAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXxsR4Q8H0

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Yeah, I know Ted, but Vernie is hawt nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
    Everybody loves Lavern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    I blurves me some Vernie.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
    Damn, Haggis...Vernie would be upset, and nobody wants to see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mclesh View Post
    I love you, Lavern. That is all.


  8. #15683
    Watching for the New Year! Synonym's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kansahoma
    Posts
    23,958
    I'd declare a moratorium on death, but I doubt I have nearly enough clout.

    How's everyone? I've been busy as a one-armed paper hanger. (I'll be hearing from the disabled paper hanger's union...any minute now.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Sometimes you just gotta whip it and not care what anybody else thinks.









  9. #15684
    When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ Lavern08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    20,172
    I was just about to send out a Search & Rescue Team for your butt!
    BREAKFAST WITH LAVERN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ui68rmpcw
    BUFFALO ICE CREAM: https://youtu.be/aK-zNv7VKlQ
    iHEART ICE CREAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXxsR4Q8H0

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Yeah, I know Ted, but Vernie is hawt nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
    Everybody loves Lavern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    I blurves me some Vernie.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
    Damn, Haggis...Vernie would be upset, and nobody wants to see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mclesh View Post
    I love you, Lavern. That is all.


  10. #15685
    Watching for the New Year! Synonym's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kansahoma
    Posts
    23,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
    I was just about to send out a Search & Rescue Team for your butt!
    No need. I haven't gone anywhere. Just been busy with the real life stuff.

    Oh. I have a new grand-daughter. I don't mind my part in this kind of thing...all I have to do is brag.

    Thanks Vernie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Sometimes you just gotta whip it and not care what anybody else thinks.









  11. #15686
    practical experience, FTW MaeZe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ralph's side of the island.
    Posts
    2,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
    ...

    Oh. I have a new grand-daughter. ...
    Ooo, that's sweet.

  12. #15687
    Watching for the New Year! Synonym's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kansahoma
    Posts
    23,958
    Thank you, MaeZe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Sometimes you just gotta whip it and not care what anybody else thinks.









  13. #15688
    Still chasing plot bunnies. GailD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    10,478
    Congrats, Syn. That's wonderful!
    New blog post Elephant dung and the art of critique. (June 15, 2016)

    Quote Originally Posted by William Haskins View Post
    i've adored you from a distance for years, gail.
    Struik Lifestyle (an imprint of Penguin Random House SA) Available in June 2015 www.bullyproofbook.co.za

Page 628 of 628 FirstFirst ... 128378528553578603618622623624625626627628

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Custom Search