What's your hobby?

ttwrite

Registered
Reaction score
My primary non-writing hobby is bicycling. Especially as I get older, I'm just trying to stay physical. Also, the time on the bike is a great time to think and sort ideas out.

Here's an outfit I made for one of my dolls

Wow, that's really nice work! Great photo of it as well! :) Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

-tt

dianeP

Registered
Reaction score
Hiking has always been a big part of my life, and then a bit of kayaking. I occasionally play guitar and last year I began painting on glass and found the process soothing and pleasant.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
After a year of searching, today I finally own a Singer Cabinet model 42. Sure it needs a little work and I'm ready to do it, but the hard part will be when it's finished. Do I leave the original model 15 in it? or transplant my 500a? or the Necchi 525? or by then... will I have found even something better?

*sigh*

And lately, I've been walking way more than riding my bike. I found I get more a better cardio this way.

Morri

Registered
Reaction score
I recently picked up figure skating! I haven't quite hit the two month mark yet so I'm still getting used to being on the ice, but I was surprised by how much I like it. And it's great exercise!

RaiscaraAvalon

Lost In The Realms
Registered
Reaction score
Website
raiscara-avalon.typepad.com
I have loads of hobbies, from knitting to painting simple wooden structures to pretty much anything I can turn my hand too. With money being tight I haven't been able to try my hand at many of my hobbies, other than gardening and writing/reading. Need more money and more time in a day to get to whatever turns my head at any given moment lol.